Find me a new link Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by jaceravone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Hmmmm, okay here are some that I don't see on your links:

http://www.everythinghalfdimes.com/ - Just found out about this one recently myself, pictures and descriptions of all Capped Bust half dime varieties.

http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/ - One of the three forums I frequent. Has a nice atmosphere, very family friendly, and they have a very active trading/want list section.

http://www.coinsandcanada.com/index.php - You said you would think about world coin sites, this is one of my favorites for Canadian coins, especially for looking up varieties.

http://www.largecents.net/ - A site I found when I was looking for how to id some early large cents I had. Pictures and descriptions of most early coins and a few middle/late date ones. (Also has links to some websites of other great early copper collectors.)

That's all I have for now. I'll have to check my other set of bookmarks and see if there is anything in there.

jaceravone likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jensenbay

jensenbay Well-Known Member

I was going to post the Coins and Canada site... will have to find another.

Edit...
    I look over your list. www.coincommunity.com is a good online forum a wide variety of topics.

Edit again... wiggam007 has that one as well... I'm out.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  4. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Congrats Wiggam, you made the prize list. Coincommunity.com is a form that I have visited before but I am not a user. The large cents site was not interesting to me, primary cuz I don't collect large cents but also, I now have one or two sites listed on my page. The cionsandcanada.com is a posibility but I love the everythinghalfdimes.com site, which I will add shortly. Thanks.

wiggam007 likes this.
  5. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Here is a site that is worthy of everyone's attention. You can access by going here at numislink.com or by going to my site and clicking the link there. Its worth taking a look at what it has to offer. Personally, I think this a good resource for those who collect Roman or Greek coins and others in the like.

6. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Woot, thanks for the contest! I definitely found a couple links on there that I needed. Hopefully there are a couple more people out there who have suggestions!

7. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

what about your pan pac dollar? are you giving that out too to the contest winner? :D

8. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

9. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Not accepting links to Indian coins at this time. Although, I do have a very impressive collection of Indian coins myself. Now if only I had the money to get them all slabbed. That would be a sight to see. But I doubt that will ever happen.

10. onecent1909

onecent1909 Member

11. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

what????? since when did you get an impressive collection of indian coins? Those coins are mine. Dont worry i will get them slabbed before the year runs out.

12. ebunny

ebunny Member

13. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Congrats to OneCent1909 for making it onto the leader board. I used a total of 3 of his recommended sites. Thank you!

14. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

They are only yours if you can hold them and love them. I hold them and love them every day. I have had them for so long now that they call me PAPA.

15. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

16. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Me LIKEY! Nice Jay. That makes 2 for you now. Congrats and thanks.

PS - did you see my post on the CONECA forum? Nice find BTW!

jay4202472000 likes this.
  17. jay4202472000

I just checked it. Thanks! There's great info over there it is just sometimes really slow. 5 or 6 days went by with no response and I forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

18. jay4202472000

19. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

if you can hear my coins talk to you then we need to find you a good doctor. :D

The third part of my collection that we have never discussed until now is in trouble. I am hoping you will have some technical answers when we touch base.

20. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

21. jay4202472000

Draft saved Draft deleted