Find me a new link Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by jaceravone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. theSharpGun

theSharpGun The King

http://blog.davidlawrence.com/
    Not really looking to win anything but I like the contest idea. Several important reference books are on the right side of page.

rzage likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

That is actually a very good site. And I actually had it linked up for a long time, but when I went to use it, it only allows you very limited access to the books on its site.. It was very disappointing so I took it down.

So try again. Thanks.

4. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Both of those are already up. Sorry bud. Keep on trying.

5. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

6. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

So here is something interesting. I didn't like the site per se, but the site led me to other sites which I will use. Plus, it gave me another idea for a header category that I will implement.

So congrats to Heuvy31 for making it onto the prize list. Good job!

heuvy31 likes this.
  7. heuvy31

heuvy31 Active Member

Thanks jaceravone.

8. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Congrats Jay! I have decided to use your suggestion under a new section that I created. You are in the prizes buddy!

jay4202472000 likes this.
  9. http://www.beeradvocate.com

:D

jaceravone likes this.
  10. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

rzage likes this.
  11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Do you have this one Joe?

http://americansilvereagles.us/

This is a terrific contest! A great way to add a few more bookmarks.......:) Also, in the unlikely event that I end up in the medal round I'd like my prize to go to that mellow fellow (with the clipped planchet cent avatar) who posted above me.......:)

rzage, jay4202472000 and jaceravone like this.
  12. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

jaceravone likes this.
  13. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

jaceravone likes this.
  14. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thank you Ken! Another great site to add to the links page. I have added 6 new sites in less than 24 hours. And we still have 3 whole weeks to go!

15. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

If I were a paper money collector, this site would probably be awesome. The jury isn't out yet about this site. We will see. Thanks.

16. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

jaceravone likes this.
  17. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Great state websites. Michigan always has great state clubs. I frequent Steve Hayden's table at most shows. Although he typically doesn't have anything that I am interested in, he always has nice stuff. Thanks for sharing.

18. heuvy31

heuvy31 Active Member

19. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

I just erased my bookmarks and bookmarked jaceravone's site. There are links to every site I visit in one convenient place. Bravo is all I can say!

Green18, that is mighty kind of you to give away a prize if you win. Thanks for the kind gesture!

rzage, jaceravone and green18 like this.
  20. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

My pleasure dear fellow......:)

21. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thank you Jay. I basically did the same on my own computer. Whenever I boot up, I just open my site and I can navigate everywhere I want to go from there.

Right now I have 4 prize winners definitely. The jury is not out yet on a few others.

Draft saved Draft deleted