Find me a new link Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by jaceravone, Feb 15, 2014.

1. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Hey Gang,
    For those that know me are probably familiar with my website that I put up a few years ago, if not click the link in my signature area below and take look. The web site was initially a two part project. First, I would be able to showcase my collection in one area. Second, I would develope a one stop spot for numismatic links and education. Although my coins and interests have changed over the years, my interest in acquiring numismatic links has not. If you go to the page and click on Favorite Websites, you will see what I mean. This page has continually grown and evolved. Nothing fancy. Just links to favorite and useful websites that I use or frequent often.

So now to the contest. What I am trying to do is put together the most comprehensive resource page for numismatics. If you happen to have a website that you love or even like a little please share it here. If I choose your link I have some prizes to give away. Also, if you have any suggestions on how to make the page better or have any suggests for changes that I am able to incorporate, I will award prizes for that.

Although I am trying to collect US Coin websites only, I would consider the following:
    1. Foreign coin sites - if the site is awesome, then please share. Maybe I can start a foreign section.
    2. Paper money sites - once again, if the site is incredible then please post. Maybe I will start a paper money section.
    3. Exonumia sites are hit or miss as I do have a few listed on my site. If the site is interesting, then I will use it.

Contest will end Sunday March 9th. This should give everyone enough time to see this posting and respond.

Prizes will include, but are not limited to the following:
    1. 1943P SEGS VF20 Doubled Eye Jefferson Nickel
    2. 1986S Proof Statue of Liberty Half Dollar
    3. 1981S ANACS PF68DCAM Jefferson Nickel Type 1

If there are more than 3 winners, other prizes will be chosen. Good Luck.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

4. jay4202472000

jay4202472000 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  5. heuvy31

heuvy31 Active Member

jaceravone likes this.
  6. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Man!!!! HOW DID I MISS THAT SITE!!! Ken hits a home run first at bat.
    Come on Jay, you are the contest master! Find me a link!

I am almost embarrassed that I missed that link that Ken posted.

green18 likes this.
  7. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thats a good site. I have to think about that one. I will keep you posted.

8. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

9. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not liking it. Dig deep TC I know you got one that you are hiding from us.

10. jay4202472000

I looked into this one when I thought about getting into large cents. Site looks good, but large cents are to expensive for me for now.

http://www.eacs.org

jaceravone likes this.
  11. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

12. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

13. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

14. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Don't know yet Jay. I looked at that one before and the jury isn't out yet. I will keep you posted.

15. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

CONGRATS going out to Ken (Green18) and TimeWarp for their links so far. Both are now up on the web site which mean both are in the prize category.

Keep up the good work gang. I know there are more out there.

heuvy31 likes this.
  16. heuvy31

heuvy31 Active Member

17. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

18. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

19. jay4202472000

Draft saved Draft deleted