WTS: February 14 US & World Coin Auction (500 lots)

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Feb 13, 2021.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning!

Just a quick reminder that I have a 500 lot US & World Coin Auction happening tomorrow (start time 11 am EST.) Lots of cheap, cheap stuff in here - put all the extras from my Canadian Large Cent stash, a bunch of older/better British Pennies (including some key dates), US Silver, Die Varieties, Exonumia (Tokens and Medals) - just a ton of really interesting and cheap stuff. Please do check it out here:

AuctionZip (auction link)

Invaluable (auction link)

Also, another friendly reminder about my February 21 US & World Coin Auction (starts next Sunday at 11 am EST) - now, this is a COOL auction. Tons of silver Ike Dollars, US key date type coins, a 1970's $50 star note, and world silver - MAN is there some cool world silver in here. I basically raided my "better/older" hoard and CLEANED. IT. OUT. Stuff as old at the 1700's from all over - lots of old Mexico/Peru/Bolivia Reales, German States, British Empire...plus a good mixture of random stuff from around the world.

I estimated the total value of this auction as I was prepping it, and current bids are around 12-15% of what I think everything is worth...so there is still a lot of room in this auction price-wise. Remember - this is a "everything starts at $1 and there are NO RESERVE prices PLUS a low buyer's premium" kind of special auction - so everything will go. Please check it out and see if anything excites you (and as the auctioneer says, it doesn't cost anything to be the backup bidder.)

AuctionZip (auction link)

Invaluable (auction link)

A couple quick reminders: on my website this month, any order placed will be eligible to win a 1982 silver proof Canadian Dollar (in OGP). If you have multiple orders, you get multiple entries in the drawing (last month someone had three orders and ended up winning two prizes.) I do my best to keep adding coins to the site (although this month so far I've been building two auctions PLUS building two external websites, so I've slacked off a bit in that department.) If you don't see something you're looking for, feel free to let me know and if I have it, I'll add it for you. Remember, all graded coins are open to reasonable offers!

Also, since my wife is a data scientist, she has offered to do a user experience survey for my website. Four people will be chosen at random and will receive $25 Amazon gift cards. All that's required is for you to give feedback on my site. The link for the survey is on my homepage, so if you follow the above link to my site it's the first thing you'll see.

Thank you, and have a wonderful Valentine's Weekend!