WTS: Feb 21 US & World Coin Auction (500 lots of COOL stuff!) NO RESERVE $1 START

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Feb 3, 2021.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hey everyone, me again.

I finally did it...I went and listed my older/better world coin hoard, as well as a BUNCH of my better US stuff. LOTS of silver, key dates, stuff as old as the 1700's. It was really difficult to not go full Gollum/Smeagol on that treasure pile, but it's time to significantly pare down my collection, so here it all goes.

500 lots, US and World coins - even a $50 star note from the 70's. A bunch of silver/silver proof Ike Dollars, key and semi-key Standing Liberty Quarters, type coins (like an 1877 CC Seated Dime), and a few HUNDRED older/better world silver and copper coins.

Everything starts at $1.

There is NO reserve price - so what it ends up at, it will sell for.

I even got the auctioneer who lets me use his account to make auctions to halve his normal buyer's premium to a very, very reasonable 10% total.

Okay, enough talking - time for you to head over and check out the auction. Register to bid either through AuctionZip or Invaluable (some people prefer one or the other, so I'll list both.) I'll be keeping an eye on the auction until the 21st, approving bidders and answering questions.

Thanks, and best of luck! Hope you enjoy making part of my collection part of yours!