Father's day trip to Egypt with the family

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Ryro, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

Those pictures are so cool! I watch any show that comes on the history channel and any other place to learn about the history of Egypt. The Smithsonian channel has a bunch of information. The antiquities that are in museums around the world have hundreds of Egyptian antiquities. I believe that they should be returned to Egypt. During WW II, Germany stole hundreds if not thousands of items from their museum. The U.S. has opened many of the pyramids and got a lot of things out of them. For the most part, a lot of them have been returned. I like the idea of sharing antiquities in the various countries allowing other countries to view the Egyptian antiquities.
    Anyway, you have done something that I always wanted to do. Thanks for all the pictures. I am trying to save them and print them to put them in my albums of things I enjoy. Again, thank you.

ancient coin hunter and Ryro like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. akeady

akeady Well-Known Member

Very nice! Here are a few photos from Dublin's National Museum's collection of Egyptian stuff. There are some interesting later Roman era mummies in the collection, but I don't seem to have taken any photos.

20140615_144619.jpg
    20140615_144639.jpg
    20140615_144555.jpg

ATB,
    Aidan.

4. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Nice papa bear!!!!

furryfrog02 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted