Fake Alert

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Hommer, Dec 6, 2015.

1. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Numismat

Numismat World coin enthusiast

Click on "completed items"

4. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Everything about this seller has been deleted. No completed sales or sales at all. Wonder what account he has now.

5. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

tommyc03 you know ebay has a strict policy about fraud you can contact them

6. Markus1959

Markus1959 Well-Known Member

Ebay protects the usernames of bidders and auction winners unless it is your auction!

7. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Yes sir I agree with you I have purchased an item on Ebay when I received the item it was not what the seller was advertising i returning the item to the seller and inform them that that item was not what they were advertising after losing the money of shipping it back to the seller I informed E bay of the deceptive advertising ebay inform the seller that they needed to correct the mistake in advertising or they will pull the ad seller chose to correct his ad

8. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

In the early days of ebay it was easy to contact bidders to warn them they were buying a fake. But over the years, "in and effort to protect the bidders" ebay has made a series of changes to where it is now almost impossible to contact a buyer to warn him that he has purchased a fake. I'm sure that today a lot more buyers unknowing get stuck with fakes thanks to ebays "protection" than they used to.

tommyc03 likes this.
  9. Endeavor

Endeavor Well-Known Member

So is the item fake or is it a fake alert?

Draft saved Draft deleted