Featured Exhibit: Jefferson (War) Nickel - 1942-S - May 2008 - Lehigh96

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Lehigh96, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Ultima Flames

Ultima Flames Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marshall

Marshall Junior Member

Nice Old Thread

Here is a 1942-P with some toning. Unfortunately, toning was captured, but detail was not. There are actually steps except at the third column.

[​IMG]

4. JJK78

JJK78 Member

Wow what an amazing collection! 2 thumbs up!

5. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

We lost some images. Do you want me to give you some webspace to graphics?

Ruben

6. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

I was going through my photobucket and I found a coin that wasn't mine. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why that photo was in my photobucket so I deleted it. I guess the mystery is solved. I have so many photos it is impossible to keep track of which I have posted in forum threads.

7. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

You need either your OWN webserver, or space on a real webserver. Photobucket is stupid and difficult to organize.

Ruben

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

As always, a pleasure to view.......

9. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

10. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

My most recent photo of this coin.

[​IMG]

11. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Sweet collection. I've been working on imaging my collection lately and as soon as I think that I am getting better at it, images like this show up and make me rethink what I'm doing. Time to start over again, thanks alot.:mad:

12. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

What a magnificent set you have there. The War Nickel set ismy favorite series. I decided to build a set in MS65FS then I added the all thevarities needed for the Jefferson Nickels FS War Set Complete Variety Set,Circulation Strikes (1942-1945). Although my set is not all FS it is now #6 was#4 for a time, fun to build. Now it time to move on, I’ll keep the all theregular MS65FS and put the rest up for sale with one of the auction houses.
    Thanks for sharing and you did a great job of photographing them.

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

That is like soooo bland. Don't you have one in pink?

14. bsowa1029

bsowa1029 Franklin Half Addict

Is this still the case? I would imagine your photography skills have greatly improved over the years, and I'm assuming you've upgraded your equipment as well. I'd love to see what you consider your best photograph now.

15. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

I never saw toned nickels before. I guess Eddie was wrong about Nickels being ugly and not toning well.

Draft saved Draft deleted