Error Grades 38 d 53 d 62 jeffersons

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Willysilver, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Willysilver

Willysilver HEADS UP Supporter

Hope everybody's doing good today so this has been eating at me these grades that they give these Jefferson nickels these are the ones I'm competing against they wouldn't be top population if they graded them correctly with full strike full steps seriously doesn't somebody hold these people to their opinion of full steps they are grading it's not fair to the rest of us is killing me man

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

More bad information.

Inspector43 and paddyman98 like this.
  4. Willysilver

These are the grades that I got off of their website they also graded the same 68 plus 1938 D Coin twice once it was graded with a 68 plus full steps the second time it's graded with a 68 full steps same coin

Attached Files:

5. Willysilver

You couldn't pay for my coins to be graded by that company you have to do what's right for everybody equally that's like stealing it's not fair if you if you made a mistake then own up to it take to get the coin back from the person whatever I don't know I don't know I don't know how you could do it but it's wrong

6. SorenCoins

SorenCoins Well-Known Member

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Willy.. why are you quoting yourself. That makes absolutely no sense :facepalm:

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  8. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

Willy - it sounds like you’re disappointed and confused. Slow down…separate ideas/topics. It’s hard to follow when you blend them.

Those specimens do not look like Full Steps. There are breaks and even missing steps. Are these your specimens? Or are these specimens held by others?

SorenCoins and SensibleSal66 like this.
  9. Willysilver

I know man those are the ones on the photo thing on the photo grade and they call those full steps I watched a video from PCGS with the those pictures are the ones from the ones that they graded they got $20,000 so they graded it full steps I watched the video the video says if there's any interruptions between the steps it's not full steps they even go through a scenario close not so close not at all I'll send you the video if you want it's PCS video

10. Willysilver

11. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Hmm, yeah I see the frustration... I have never seen a Buffalo Nickel with full steps either:troll:

Willysilver likes this.
  12. Willysilver

No Some Buddy my are still at ICG I should have sent them to PCGS I'd have 10 with full steps but I sent them to icg so they'll grade them I should have two maybe three with full steps I'm just saying they should be held accountable that's really not fair to the rest of the community

13. Willysilver

I never set myself up for disappointment I used to do that when I was 12 years old not no more waiting on my my uncle to come pick me up to take me to New England Dragway and he'd never show and I'd cry

14. Willysilver

I can't wait to see what this comes back these steps were perfect also the coins colors are crazy that was in a roll for like probably

Attached Files:

15. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

I can’t tell from these photos. You’ll need a better picture of the steps.

16. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

17. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

@-laughing-dude (small).gif

Evan8 likes this.
  18. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

@Willysilver

The dies on your first nickel are so worn its crazy that there is any step detail at all. The letters in MONTECELLO are practically worn completely away.

Z

upload_2024-3-5_16-46-53.png

Draft saved Draft deleted