(Error?) 1967 clad Washington Quarter - real? value?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by snowfalcon, Nov 25, 2012.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Please, don't be so embarrassed by the TPG results that you won't share them with us.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lonegunlawyer

lonegunlawyer Numismatist Esq.

It was good of you to bring this question into a forum with knowledgeable people. Learn more about what to look for in certain coins and keep up the hunt and you'll find something really cool. As for the 67 and 81 quarters, keep them as reference coins.

4. Ask me for the image....... Link is broken[​IMG]

5. I've come to realize, in forums, all they do is put you down and offer very little help. I'm not sure why, but that is my experience with all forums.

I made a discovers that even Admins in forums disreguarded and acted as though it was typical. What A Holes!

This is the coin that forums said wasn't special.
    FACT: This discovery is on Page 50 of Coin world!!!! Because it was a discovery, everyone else in ALL forums I visited ONLY PUT ME DOWN! Don't go to forums for help, do your own research
    Here's an image of my discovery that ALL forums Shrugged off as "typical".[​IMG]

6. Here are those images I was talking about. ALL forums said it was nothing.
    It's so nothing it has a FULL PAGE ARTICLE IN COIN WORLD MAGAZINE!!!!!!
    Page 50 of the Paid Subscription. Digital Copy is out now, Printed Version April 20th. Remember, all Forums Put me down. Fact, they were ALL wrong.

DON'T RELY ON FORUMS!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

7. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

Robert do you have the link to the conversation here on coin talk where members put you down?

8. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Dude...are you Snowfalcon? The post was in 2012 and was about a clad quarter with pretty obvious acid damage. The article you posted is about cents and nickels, not really the same.

paddyman98 and phankins11 like this.
  9. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

Exactly...Which is why I asked for the ct link to where everyone put him down...the two coins\situations are 100% completely different.

Kentucky and paddyman98 like this.
  10. Maddiggity

Maddiggity New Member

I have a 67 quarter as well and am not sure if it is just really damaged or missing a clad as well.

11. Kentucky

I hear crickets...anyone else hear crickets?

Maddiggity likes this.
  12. Maddiggity

Maddiggity New Member

You want a picture? I just recently started collecting so I am not the best at identifying certain errors...

Kentucky likes this.
  13. Kentucky

Sorry just being snarky. You are posting in a thread that started in 2012 and had some additions in 2015. If you want answers, you really have to start a new thread. Go to the main Forums page and select the Errors forum. When there look for the button that allows you to start a thread. Title it something like "Quarter Missing Clad Layer" You will probably get a lot of people who ask you to post a picture, and probably will ask for the weight. There are a lot of posts like this, and while there are many authentic coins, there are many that are not. Good luck and welcome to CoinTalk.

14. Dan59

Dan59 New Member

I have the same 1967 quarter

15. Dan59

Dan59 New Member

16. Dan59

Dan59 New Member

17. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

@Dan59 where’d you dig this one up. Start a new tread with good images and you’ll get some help with your coin.

Reed.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  18. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

The guy from 2012 must have spent it.

19. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Think it was before or after he sent it in? I think it was after he got it back in a body bag.
    Lol.

Reed

Draft saved Draft deleted