Entire coin collection

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by f35musketddo, Feb 11, 2015.

1. f35musketddo

f35musketddo Member

cents,dimes,halves,nickels,quarters in both American and foreign currency such as The philipines pre 1950s canadians as well. south american, european, etc...all of them never evaluated but myself passed on from a relative which since then i have found fun in digging deeper in coin studies and saving coins since then from change,bank rolls, etc.. and formed a collection i am selling today. a total of 200+ coins but possibly not over 400. if interested we can arrange all the inconsistencies up to date before sale.

I have every variety and error you can think of excluding those u already want to call me out on ;. but i assure u to be value here.
    1969s,1972s,1982s,1958,1971s,1970s,1944s,1955s,1943, etc.. large date, small dates, dd's, war nickel, barber dime, silver coins, toned coins a couple, woodies, die chips, planchet errors, cuds, rpms, omms, ddr, rotated dies, matte, satin, proof, d,p,s of same year sets, wheat cents from 1940s-to 2000 in very good condition of different varieties some are just regulars. wheat cents from pre 1940s as well. As a bonus if you buy my collection i will give u the option to choose if u want me to ship you a jar of coins all dating pre 1982 (coppers) i just throw in there whenever i get pre 1982 coins. up to u. all coins in my collection are carefully preserved and never cleaned and they all qualify for cgs grading. stored to prevent damage except the jar of pre 1982 coins those i just throw em in that jar every cent i get.

Im honest,friendly,versatile,communicative, and trustworthy we can meet in person np or via online np. why sell them cheaper if theyre so valuable? i ask myself that too but being not even 1 year new into this fun hobby i failed to research any trusting connections plus many dont buy raw ungraded. I quit ebay after selling a 80 dollar coin that i was scammed out of with ebay taking buyers side since the start leaving me out with my in the dirt. Amazon just has a complicated system. etsy wants u to start building a workshop, listia wants u to give them for free in return of listia points. And i live in socal in a remote area with no nearby coin numismatics.

make me an offer if interested. i estimated the overall value to be around $3,000. Any offer that is acceptable i will accept. Thanks.

these are just pics i had saved none in exploding value here but i will update this with pics form valuable coins when i get the chance.

Attached Files: