Enhanced Reverse Proof ASE - Ebay BIN cancelled

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by alan33, Nov 15, 2019.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Asking for an actual apology when someone had been posting about INTENT isn;t out of line. It's very easy to make an actual apology which is ethically the right thing to do.

That was Jim by the way not Doug. People should hold themselves to the same standards they preach and also moderate fairly.

That fact that several of you now have gotten on me for wanting a real apology proves my point about an unfair image of myself by completely false claims by someone who is a moderator

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

This has really gotten tiresome. Signing off on this thread.

Steve

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  4. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

@desertgem I am publicly calling you out to do your job as a moderator. These two posts by a fellow member break the first two rules of the forum, and not a thing has been done to delete or edit his posts, even though I both reported them and private messaged you about them. I broke no rules here, or with the mint (it is legal to buy coins on the secondary market, whether people think it goes against the "spirit" of collecting or not.) yet he has repeatedly attacked me and cursed at me, with zero response from you.

Bambam8778 likes this.
  5. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Doug I am sooo terribly sorry for misidentifying you as Jim. Please accept my sincerest apology and try not to hold it against me going forward.

4bac4d6a9fa2a3198fa22706f6618032.gif

Baseball, Does that meet your approval as an apology oh exalted one?

6. baseball21

So you think it's okay for a moderator to edit together two different posts and then come up with blatantly false claims that aren't even debatable and give an apology that doesn't even name the actual person they decided to take the time to do that against?

7. masterswimmer

He apologized. Get over it. Or not.

giphy-1.gif

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

His first mistake was mentioning that he got 15 of them........I'm not a chivalrous dude, but I do consider myself a gentleman, and a gentleman never kisses and tells....

cpm9ball likes this.
  9. Mellamobradley46

Mellamobradley46 New Member

This is the juiciest thread I've ever read in a forum for coins. Seems more appropriate maturity level for teenage girls. Haha!

jwitten likes this.
  10. jwitten

Man, in the old days, a bunch of people on this board were big time flippers! My big mistake was not realizing the mood has changed so much in the last year. I will for sure not be discussing my flips here anymore, lol. On the pcgs boards, we are all discussing how many we got, etc, so I figured people here would be too.

11. baseball21

Can you show me where he apologized to basebal21, i'll wait assuming it hasn't been edited

12. baseball21

Just ask all the people that are supposedly done how many of their premium ASEs they would be selling for issue price since selling is so evil

jwitten likes this.
  13. Mellamobradley46

I saw he apologized to baseball19 and baseball23. Baseball27 also got a very contrite apology. I can understand why baseball21 is so upset!

Murphy45p and EyeAppealingCoins like this.
  14. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

They allow the word "damn." Even Doug used it in the For Sale forum where he calls us all "damn fool" if we buy there.

15. masterswimmer

Yeeaahh, unfortunately for your argument there is no other member with the prefix baseball other than Mr 21.

16. green18

Kripes.......you know how provincial we are in these parts. The 'culture' has changed, but the whining never ceases.......

jwitten likes this.
  17. jwitten

Hmm, interesting. Seems like no cussing would mean no cussing. Well, he still broke rule number two, in my opinion. But I guess if you agree with him, then he didn't, lol. I just know excitedly sharing a successful buying experience did not warrant the verbal assault from him, but it seems like most agreed with him, so oh well. I hate that this has caused so many to view me negatively, when I've done business and enjoyed talking with many of you.

Johndoe2000$ and Bambam8778 like this.
  18. Mellamobradley46

It's an exaggeration. That guy is upset because the apology was stated to baseball and not baseball21. How dare he not put on the 21!!!!

masterswimmer likes this.
  19. green18

Then get a training bra.......

Mellamobradley46 likes this.
  20. baseball21

Now the alts start lol what a joke

21. green18

Can't stand the heat? get out of the kitchen.

And that's the scotch talkin' old friend......:)

Draft saved Draft deleted