Enhanced Reverse Proof ASE - Ebay BIN cancelled

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by alan33, Nov 15, 2019.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

I was simply asking if you were the Mod Squad moderator that edited me for no reason in a thread. That was the name they used because I guess they didn't want to be know for their action.

Would have had much more respect for them if they were just straight forward and honest about who they were and why they wanted to target

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

I'd be surprised if the price isn't under that within a few months.

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I think the Mint was trying to make rules that allowed the coins to be spread equally among the recipients, and if a person thinks its great to take advantage of others who desperately wanted one for their family, that's them. Jim

Stevearino and GoldFinger1969 like this.
  5. baseball21

All indicators say that would be an absolute shock if it was.

Johndoe2000$ and jwitten like this.
  6. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

I just lost out on Ebay for an Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle.....$56 !!! :D

2013-W.....basically the same coin. :D

7. baseball21

Is there a reason you couldn't be bothered with a real apology like at least using my SN or quoting it as well?

8. baseball21

The woe is me higher form of ethics stuff some are spewing is tiring.

9. desertgem

I have no need to use a false moniker ( but of course there is no rule a mod has to use their name which seems to work for some). Sometimes in a flash reaction, we may not have time to put out fires let alone leaves our names.

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  10. baseball21

Flash reaction from moderators? Is that an admission moderators just react on emotion?

11. desertgem

No, it is usually several members reacting on emotion and violate the rules.

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  12. baseball21

If you would be so kind, why couldn't you give a real apology for your incorrect accusations against me? Baseball isn't the member I am and you didn't even quote it but put together two quotes to make them.

Post number 71 was by me where unless it gets edited you pasted together two different quotes to make the accusations.

As you have said in other posts INTENT.

What is your intent not quoting the apology or even apologizing to me or what that the intent?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  13. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Come on man. He obviously apologized to you, and explained it was a mistake. Get over yourself.

masterswimmer, Stevearino and ddddd like this.
  14. ddddd

ddddd Member

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  15. baseball21

Where? He apologized to a baseball not my SN and couldn't be bother to quote it yet his accusations are quoted and here and now people believe it because a moderator made wildly false accusations and now won't even make proper apologies

Just absolutely insane that a MODERATOR of all people would make such wildly untrue accusations that ANYONE who had read the thread would have known never happened.

Literally pieced together two separate quotes for those blatantly false accusations.

16. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

Absolutely. @baseball21, accept it GRACIOUSLY, please. Large people do that.

Steve

17. baseball21

There needs to be a real apology and correction first.

I’m not baseball nor should my apology not be quoted when the wild accusations that were completely false were.

18. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

19. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

20. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Want to talk about rule violations? A member here made TWO posts aimed at me, with a cuss word, which breaks rule number one on this forum. I reported them to you, and you did nothing. Moderator? lol. The rules for the mint was one purchase per household. Pretty sure my 15 friends don't live in the same house ;) Do not stop moderating just because you were mad I got 15, and the guy that literally attacked me and broke the rules here is not getting any sort of warnings or punishments for breaking the rules yuo are supposed to be moderating.

21. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

It totally seems Doug's INTENT was an apology. Accepting it, or not now falls on you. Belaboring the trite 'baseball' moniker is childish IMO.

Johndoe2000$, cpm9ball and Stevearino like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted