END OF AN ERA AT DISNEYLAND, POST YOUR DISNEY DOLLARS HERE

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by mpcusa, Jul 7, 2016.

1. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

It is what it is. Can't change the grades but I may have to go back and see what I paid for each note and determine my starting price accordingly. I am not buying many on ebay now as I am not seeing the quality I saw at first. More badly centered notes on one side or the other so picking my bids carefully. Besides, I don't want to get stuck with a bunch of them down the road as I still have another bunch waiting to be graded and more here at home that will go in once all my grading is done.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

You deffenitley want to compare all aspects, im going to submit another batch to
    PMG next week along with some more MPC, trying to get my "B" set up and running
    at PMG

4. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

5. mpcusa

Well here,s the thing on that, for some people it,s not about the money they have
    Plenty of it ! it,s more about having a one of a kind item, but i see your point
    For sure

6. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Just got this in the mail today. Flying out for ANA tomorrow morning.
    D 00689850 A.jpg

SteveInTampa likes this.
  7. mpcusa

where did you get that one ? i like the D/A Block those seem to be on the rarer side
    on most notes

8. mpcusa

Here,s my A/A example which is more readily available but the margins are at best
    A 64 or 65 so it would not be a viable candidate fro the graders table

9. mpcusa

10. mpcusa

11. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Got it off the Bay. I have been very picky the last few weeks. Only going to buy something I really want and am pretty much to the point where I might stop buying them. Mine that shipped last Friday didn't make it so I won't see them until we get home on the 20th. Damn Charlotte, NC PO is slower than crap getting the registered mail out when it gets there on a weekend. It sits around for 2-3 days before they send it on to the destination. With any luck, I will have all my bills waiting for me at the PO when we get home....3 shipments of 25+ each.

12. mpcusa

DITTO !! not going to stop buying but am going to start requesting clear scans of the notes i will be getting from sellers, many sellers i believe are selling there seconds are the ones that wont grade, my opinion you need a 67 or better to
    Make any money on many series

13. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Did you buy anything at the mpc auction? Only saw one dealer from Vegas that had Disney Dollars and they were a little too expensive for me?

14. mpcusa

No, got out bid on a couple of things i was looking at, just allot of deep pockets at the Auction ! how about you ? and hows Maui treating you ?

15. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Didn't go to the auction. Got a few Thai notes to fill in some holes and shipped everything home. Got rear ended about 5 min out of the airport in Maui. We both have some whiplash so might be a painful trip for a few days. Mostly just sore and can't turn my neck full range yet. Sucks but I will live.

16. mpcusa

sorry to hear that for sure ! that sucks! still trying to find some quality MPC for
    My PMG "B" Set my PCGS "A" Series 681 i only need a 68 .50 Cent (5) in population
    So it will be tough !! have not seen one in about 10 years i know where 3 are at
    There in collections so that only leaves 2 ! Most of the Super high grade stuff has
    been graded so it is a rarity to get something graded that,s raw for instance the $10
    and $20 were graded about 15 years ago, there just isnt much of a pool left to draw from

17. mpcusa

still holding on to my Disney stock have another 5 notes to buy before heading off
    to PMG

18. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Got my latest grades for my last Disney submission. Check it out. Have almost 25 more to send in. Not sure whether to get more or not. Might wait and see how the first batch does that I will be posting on Ebay tonight to start selling.

Attached Files:

• 1.txt
      File size:
      3.1 KB
      Views:
  19. mpcusa

Like those 67,s and that 68PPQ, that chicken little note has allot of 68,s there,s one on ebay right now for $139 thats been on there for sometime noticing allot of reposting on the D>D think the prices or still on the high side, think there stagnant, there seems to be allot of inventory of the more common notes,
    Waiting for my intial batch to come in but that has mostly MPC,S in it so still waiting my second submission on stand by being really picky not buying anything unless i think its a 67 the 64,S and 65,S are just the notes people sent in that didnt grade out still on the bay everyday checking them out

20. mpcusa

Make sure and let me know on your sales :)

21. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Staying away from a lot of the $1 notes and concentrating on $5, 10, etc with some exceptions. Been watching prices and hope mine do well to cover the cost. I do like the Chicken Littles and Ariels and a few others but most of the Mickey Mouse $1 bills I stay away from. I do have some in my first batch that I will be listing some of tonight. I'll see how those go.

Draft saved Draft deleted