Email from Paypal

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bkozak33, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Kid_Collector

Kid_Collector Member

Soooo that's where my money went? Oh wait im thinking of taxes.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

LMAO !!!!!

Well, I always respond to these emails and tell the responding party that all information is handled by my attorneys who also manage my Trust Fund. I don;t know what my current legal address actually is because the yacht moves around from Island to Island so much and one of the personal assistants does all the phone stuff I think. I'll ask about it as soon as I park the polo pony.

4. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

If you paid taxes, you just didn;t make enough money.

5. elijahhenry10

elijahhenry10 New Member

I would be tempted to open a new account, put about $0.11 in it, and then log in. Make them do the work for a couple cents...

6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Do people still fall for the Nigerian 419 scam? Yes they do, and that has been around for over 40 years. Before the internet they used to do it by fax. And don't forget the Pyramid chain letters. People still fall for those too and they've probably been around since the 30's.

Actually I don't think the OP was really asking for advice or a serious inquiry about the email. (I hope) More of a "hey guys, look at this joke of a Phishing email." was probably his intention.

Just go to the real site and copy the source code. Change some link destinations and you're good to go.

7. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

We got some similar emails sent to all the email addresses in our company recently. But they were "from" UPS, telling you to log in to get the tracking info for the package you just shipped. Aside from not recently shipping anything, you can always tell the spam/phishing emails we get because the recipient list is always every email addy in the company beginning with the same letter as yours.

8. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You know, it's too bad we couldn't get some sort of address that would direct these SOB's to a valid address at the CIA.

Chris

9. CoinCollector14

CoinCollector14 New Member

It looks like I spelled it. lol

10. DM1

DM1 Active Member

It's best not to tell them what mistakes they are making. We don't want them getting better at it.

11. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Report it to ebay

12. vincent2920

vincent2920 Senior Member

Sory about da English probem. I make corection to gwammer and will resend Thanks LOL !

Draft saved Draft deleted