ebay sales

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by YOC, Dec 17, 2013.

1. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

Hi, sorry, but I need to know....
    Can we post links to ebay sales or advertise the ebay sales we have anywhere on the forum/sales section?? I am pretty certain I cannot link in a thread, but can i do it anywhere else.....thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Whizb4ng

Whizb4ng HIC SVNT DRACONES

I think the Auction Listings section right at the bottom is meant for ebay sales.

Edit: And other auctions.

4. John Anthony

John Anthony Ultracrepidarian

You can put the link to your store in your signature. Then it appears in every one of your posts, unless a member has disabled seeing signatures.

40_mila_kokkina likes this.
  5. YOC

YOC Well-Known Member

How do i get the URL of the sale page so I can link it please?? i have tried, but members tell me it doesnt work??
    cheers

6. John Anthony

Go to your sales page. Drag-select the entire URL at the top of your browser, then use the linking tool in the signature display to put it in your sig. If you have any problems, I can post a tutorial.

7. John Anthony

Most browsers display the URL at the top of the page. I use Firefox. The URL is circled in red. That's what you want to copy. Drag-select the entire address, then hit Ctrl+C and it's copied to your clipboard. Then you can paste it into your sig with Ctrl+V.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted