eBay Laugh of the Day..........

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by 19Lyds, Jan 4, 2013.

1. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

I normally don't start threads criticizing eBay or some of the goofy listings which appear and this thread won't change that.

But, I did get some "literature" from eBay last week regarding a congratulations on being a top seller (about a year late but whatever) and within that package, was this:

001.jpg 002.jpg

It got me to thinking that perhaps eBay has begun farming this stuff out to some Chinese Firm or maybe they've just enlisted the help of the local elementary school?

The red underscores are mine so you'll see what I found funny.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. joewhite73

joewhite73 Member

Got mine in the mail a couple of days ago. Trash.

4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Isn't that they way they spell it in China?

Put right next to the 1804 silver dollars from those same folks.

5. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

*Facebook* :headbang:

6. Detecto92

Detecto92 Well-Known Member

Reminds me..

When I was a seller, two people thought I didn't ship things out fast enough, or thought that priority mail means overnight, and they dinged my shipping stars. I also had one nut leave me a negative because I sold him a like new lean mean grilling machine for 99cents (back when eBay had the 99c auction promos). Didn't even ask for a refund beforehand, just left a negative.

Well eBay decided it would be alright to make me wait 21 days from now on to get my money. No biggie, until I found out that they were not going to release anything for shipping. That's right, I had to pay for shipping out of my own pocket.

Well I decided that's it, and scraped what little I had ,shipped all the items, and I quit selling on there. For small sellers like me, a couple problematic buyers can really ruin your account.

Even after I was limited, I still got emails from eBay congratulating me for being an awesome seller, made me chuckle. Were going to limit your account, but thanks for being a great seller! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted