eBay bucks, what should I get?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Detecto92, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

FWIW I did find a few bad reviews. The scale is very sensitive which I figured, because 1/10th of a gram is heavy compared to 1/10th of a grain. One guy said he put a quarter under the pan to add extra weight and ran a tare with that on there and it solved the problem. If I have a problem, I'll try that. The problems people were complaining about was fluctuations of 0.4 of a grain. You can't even feel the weight of one grain in your hand.

Thanks for the heads up though.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member

4. mralexanderb

mralexanderb Coin Collector

Buy what YOU want. Although a reference book may pay off sooner than later.

5. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

LOL. I always get "unsearched Wheat rolls" with eBucks. I don;t spend any of my money and get some junk to look at. So it's kinda a win-win from that aspect. In fact I already placed an order, because you use them or lose them.

6. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

As I research a lot of purchases and pricing, I am trending more and more toward eBay. My shipping supplies are the most inexpensive. Books are outrageously under priced. I even bought a water filter for my Fridge that was only $24.95 free shipping when the identical one in the store was $59.98 + tax. So my eBucks are adding up to be more every quarter.

Draft saved Draft deleted