eBay account permanently suspended

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Hiddendragon, Mar 3, 2021.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Someones never been to a country fair LOL

Chris Winkler likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. john65999

john65999 Well-Known Member

open a store like i did, i get 1000 free listings a month with an additional free 50,000 listings for free in certain categories, all for 59,99 a month

4. Hiddendragon

Hiddendragon World coin collector

I saw that they just increased the number of free listings for store owners so I think I will open a store in April. Before it didn't seem to make sense.

serafino likes this.
  5. Junior lawson

Junior lawson Active Member

Yeah i cant buy coins on there any more. Lol. I can buy other things but for some reason not coins anymore.

6. serafino

serafino Well-Known Member

Why did eBay ban you from buying coins ?

7. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Reminds me of when I got reported for advertising tutoring services on Nextdoor. Despite over a dozen other listings of the same exact thing, apparently some individuals reported me specifically and got my listings removed.

Often times it’s just depends on whether other people are terrible or reasonable

baseball21 likes this.
  8. Junior lawson

Junior lawson Active Member

i never got anything saying i was banned. I can put a bid in for auctions, but i cant do the buy it now option anymore. Last thing i bought off ebay was the emergancy issue ASE from Philly when that came out. (Lol yes i was one of them. I got 2....69ngc and a 70pcgs lol) but i recently tryed to get a 1911 $2.5 "strong D" but when i tryed to do the buy it option it kept saying my card was denied. So i try to buy a leash for my lizard and it went through no problem. After that i tryed some cheaper costing coins and it still didnt go thru. I never did bother emaling ebay over it

9. serafino

serafino Well-Known Member

You might want to give them a call. I have called them on some issues and they were helpful took care of the problem.

10. jayizer

jayizer New Member

Curious about what ended up happening with your eBay account? Dealing with the same situation here. Opened up a new business account and within 24-hours permanent suspension notice. Concerned they will terminate the other account since they are linked through my name and address. Appreciate your input.

NOS likes this.
  11. Hiddendragon

Hiddendragon World coin collector

I ended up just letting it go and not doing anything about it. None of my other accounts were affected, and I never found out for sure what I did wrong to get the account suspended. All of my accounts had the same name, address, social, etc., and none of the other ones were affected.

12. Seascape

Seascape U.S. & World Collector

Thats good. At least you didn't have to be a male prostitute. LOL wtf.

Hiddendragon likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted