Donna, Furry Frog?.Bing ?

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Mammothtooth, Sep 27, 2022.

1. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Well, raping a vestal virgin, (probably 12 years old) on the alter of Vespa in front of a crowd is kind of looked down upon in any civilization...

Kentucky likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bcuda

bcuda El Ibérico loco

You sound like one of the all mighty, all knowing, all powerful Mods that had a big hand in the members leaving. It had been building up for a very long time.

4. medoraman

I am speaking from being an active member in the ancient coin forum long before a large group came in from Coin Community. I have never been a mod here. If all of the mods here upset you, and I upset you from a longtime member, maybe you are simply easily offended? What did I say that was untruthful, or leads you to hate me so much? Everything I said was either factually true or my point of view, which is the only point of view I feel capable of expressing.

5. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

If it did, I didn't know about it. And I was in that group that migrated here from another forum 5 - 6 years ago, but the reason was not politics. In this case, it came down to posters being offended politically.

6. Mat

Mat Ancient Coincoholic

And a very select few that just enjoyed arguing for the sake of it and not dropping it!:yuck:

Kentucky likes this.
  7. medoraman

I very well remember both you and Stevex when you joined. I do admit ya'll added a massive spark to the ancients board. I miss Steve a lot.

Kentucky likes this.
  8. Bing

Bing Illegitimi non carborundum Supporter

I think he may be posting at the other site, but I'm not sure since I don't go there. And yes, I miss him and his antics as well.

Kentucky likes this.
  9. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

Yes, he is still in fine form and prodigeously posting there.

Draft saved Draft deleted