doing detecting counterfeits course

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by kaosleeroy108, Sep 23, 2014.

1. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Been trying to get threw this course slowly... Almost half way done with the 3rd section this time I'm trying to go through it more slow more methodically.. Trying to memorize a lot... The last test I passed with a 80 arg trick questions...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Good for you, just make sure you keep copies of everything so you can refer back to it in years to come. Nobody can remember everything.

4. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

@kaosleeroy108 where do you take that course? Is that an ANA thing?

5. kaosleeroy108

Yes its the Ana at home diploma course I'm doing it all its kinda hard
    That's why I'm keeping good notes and trying to keep the books neatly..

In all honest this is the only course I want to score really well in... All the others are kinda regurgitation of previous amassed facts this one is the I want to show my A+ game

Collect89 likes this.
  6. kaosleeroy108

After detecting counterfeit s I have one more course... Then I'm done... Although I'm trying to get the DC course done by next month... I should study harder then what I am.. I devote 3-4 hrs a week to the class work its a lot of reading

7. kaosleeroy108

I'm currently going threw child custody issues and tryin to get my daughter away from my exwife

8. phankins11

phankins11 Well-Known Member

Very interesting....I'm gonna have to look into that. Thanks for sharing

9. kaosleeroy108

Its definitely worth the 600 $% the educational experience is worth every thing

10. kaosleeroy108

The messed up thing is I am not working can't work , need spinal surgery .. My ex wife took me to court trying to force me to give up my rights as a parent.. ..etc the normal b.s.

11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

While I sympathize with you my friend, there's really a lot more information here than I need........

Vegas Vic likes this.
  12. kaosleeroy108

Sorry bout that I get to venting some time

13. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Feel for ya Bro. God watches, protects and keeps. He holds you close this evening.......

phankins11 and kaosleeroy108 like this.
  14. kaosleeroy108

Thanks

15. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

IMO, the counterfeit detection section is great. Keep all the ANA books in good condition for future reference.

I think I mentioned this to you before. Try to keep the unused test pages in the books. You can make photocopies of the test pages & then send the copies to the ANA for grading. When you receive the graded copies back from the ANA, keep the graded copies for future reference as well.

phankins11 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted