Does anyone understand US Mint product fulfillment?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Vess1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

I don't order from them very often, in fact haven't ordered from them in years.

Recently placed an order for two products which were purchased within 3 minutes of going on sale, in the same bag, same shipment. About 30 min. later, I got on and ordered something else. The product I ordered 30 min later is supposedly on the way to my door right now. The first order was charged for, then rescinded, and is still processing as of today. Makes no sense. I'm starting to get concerned as it seems everybody is getting their stuff and I'm still processing when I should have been one of the first out the door. I'm glad I don't order much there.

They finally did write me back today. Supposedly 5k of the Mayflower gold reverse proof were sold with a set from the Royal Mint, which accounted for the other 5k mintage for a total of 10k. They also said IE9, Chrome and Firefox are compatible and should work equally as well with their website.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Captain Sully

Captain Sully Active Member

Are you sure it wasn't a pre-sale item? I have been getting quite a few hits on those because they really don't have them in their possession yet The Royal Mint is pretty good for me. they have sent me a coin such as the 1/2 sovereign and it sold out quickly, then I have gotten a brochure that identifies two other sovereigns to make up a set sold individually as per the 1/2. However as I said there seem to be a lot of pre-sales going in in all companies.

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

No. It's the Mayflower two coin silver set. I talked to someone else that says theirs is still processing as well and these were purchased within in minutes of them going on sale. Has anyone gotten the set in hand yet?

5. Captain Sully

Captain Sully Active Member

I put myself on alert. No response yet

6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

To answer your question, it sucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted