Does anyone know anything about http://www.numissociety.com?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Michelle_7728, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Michelle_7728

Michelle_7728 Member

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but my husband and I both have tried to join the above forum (in the subject line of this thread), but the recaptcha does not show up (no picture or numbers). I'm on a Dell Windows 10 using Chrome, and my husband is on a MAC High Sierra using Safari.

...and if you go in to look at the forums, it indicates there are threads, but when you click on them, and search (even back a year) it doesn't find anything. True, there is a lock on the forums, but how do you even join if you can't do the recaptcha?

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

@PennyGuy
    @Jim M
    @green18
    All 3 are members and officers of the forum. Give them a chance to reply and they can get you hooked up.
    Paddy

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I used to be on there some, but all sessions are locked, I am banned forever and it says for no reason, :) Cpm9 was one of last 3 on according to their Facebook page, and seems it has been dead for several years. They may gave been killed off by Utubers. Jim

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I'm still on NS, but I'm not familiar with their registration procedures.

Chris

7. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

I logged on and left a message for one of the mods to assist , I'm sure your hear something back today.

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

9. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

Sorry you’re having login issues at NumisSociety, I can assure everyone that we are alive and well. I’ll ask Jamez our admin to see if he can help.

Thanks Paddy and Ken

Paddy54 likes this.
  10. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Very glad to hear it. Another top group and many with same ID :) Jim

11. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

To the OP go ahead and register and shoot me a PM or email and I will grant user access right away. Thank you for your patience.

Captcha is fixed on N$.

12. Michelle_7728

Michelle_7728 Member

Sorry...don't get on line much during the week. However, my husband and I were both able to register and log in. Thanks everyone!

(There was no Captcha this time. Instead, a couple of [their words] random questions :) )

Draft saved Draft deleted