DO NOT Drink and EBAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bonbonbelly, May 27, 2012.

1. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

I think just being up late on Ebay on Memorial Day weekend presented good deals. I got a seated quarter for 50 cents less than the last bid and was tempted to by this XF rainbow toned capped bust going for $75 buy it now (with a blemish).

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coppermania

coppermania Numistatist

How about "Don't drink and post on CoinTalk":cool:

4. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

They are not really that good. I can give you tips for spotting fakes immediately. Best thing with Morgans is to buy them slabbed--it doesn't cost that much more, and you know what you're getting. There is a lot of fraud with them, and tons of misgraded and doctored coins in that series.

5. tonedcoins

tonedcoins New Member

LOL... Funny stuff right there! Good thing the only time I had a drink was to have fun and not eBay.

6. snapsalot

snapsalot Member

Drinking and gardening usually can not be too destructive. Unless you step on a rake and it smacks you in the face.

7. bonbonbelly

bonbonbelly Feel MS68 Look AG3

I got my roll of “unsearched Wheat Pennies with an Indian on each end” today. I’ll give them this, they did ship fast. First off, they used a stock photo, the roll I received was not the one shown in the listing. This is what was in the roll:

4 IHC – 1895 G, 1901 G Cleaned, 1902 Damaged, 1902 VG with a rim bump. I would call all of these culls.

2 Teens – 1916 and 1918. I’ll call them VG.

4 Twenties – 1924 Cull, 1927 VG and two 1928 in VG/F

2 Thirties – 1930 G and 1937 D with gunk on the reverse.

19 Forties – Ehh.

19 Fifties – Double Ehh

Not many mint marks and these came from Texas, go figure. I haven’t checked for errors or varieties yet and probably won’t for a while, the weather’s too nice right now, I’d rather be outside!

I’ll stick to my original post, DO NOT Drink and EBAY!

8. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

I think that should go for non-adult beverages as well. Some people like to spit on their screens :D

Draft saved Draft deleted