Discussion Topic- Why are Carr "Fantasy Overstrikes" not considered Counterfeits?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jack D. Young, May 6, 2022.

1. charley

charley Well-Known Member

And? Childish. Report, if you want. Your condescension knows no bounds. Continue to do so, it does not bother me at all.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. charley

Jack, I apologize. I did it again, and my reply to your request was embedded in your post, and appearing as if you posted it. I have done that a few times, lately. No excuse, except, again, old.

But, I stand by my posts...any and all, no matter how or where placed.

4. charley

Good question. Armen has addressed this, specifically in linkage to Carr pieces.

5. charley

I am VERY interested in the responses here to your question. I think I know what you are referring to with the word 'warning' but maybe explain if you are referring to HPA language or something else.

6. Jack D. Young

Jack D. Young Well-Known Member

:D...

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  7. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

Good point. However, if you were around in the 1960's -70's things were different. If I recall, there were at least 6-8 coin shops in the DC area. In the city limits, four were in walking distance of each other. When I worked at one, sometimes when a customer came into "shop" the best price, we all knew and were waiting for him to show up. :hilarious: It's a cruel world out there.

8. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

I own a few fantasy pieces his stuff is cool

9. Jack D. Young

Jack D. Young Well-Known Member

That was never in question...

10. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Well I get that, he works within the parameters of keeping his stuff fantasy pieces and labels as such

Insider likes this.
  11. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

Thanks for the vocab lesson: "utter"
    Sweet.

Draft saved Draft deleted