Discoveries of advanced pre-flood civiliztions

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by panzerman, Mar 6, 2020.

1. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Speaking of Neanderthals, there is plenty of remnant DNA in my profile according to 23andme, more than most of the test-takers. I am of Northern European origin.

panzerman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

Me too/ born in Germany.:)

4. Nicholas Molinari

Nicholas Molinari Well-Known Member

Hopefully that sort of thing is outlawed. Francis Fukuyama has an excellent book on the subject of bio-enhancement. I highly recommend it.

Orfew likes this.
  5. Orfew

Orfew Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

Thanks for the recommendation Nick. I will have a look for it.

6. Granbeck

Granbeck Active Member

Only God knows, but it is interesting.

paddyman98 likes this.
  7. Orfew

8. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Unfortunately, we know how those with means often do not think laws apply to them or their country. I could think of several countries that have most of the same skill as the US that are probably fully immersed. Google "Singapore and genetic engineering " for probably one of the foremost in this area and the loosest rules.

-jeffB and panzerman like this.
  9. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I own the oldest coin ever made!

Yabba-Dabba-Doo!
    151414_rev-570.png

The Flint Mint! :hilarious:

Hookman, Cheech9712, Kentucky and 3 others like this.
  10. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

The Holy Bible also tells of a Flood that wiped out previous civilization on planet. Same for Sumerian/ Mayan/ Chaldean/ Babylonian records. With new technological gadgets, many new discoveries await. :) Ground penetrating radar will help find ancient structures buried under layers of decayed forests/ sediment.

atcarroll and 7Calbrey like this.
  11. Nicholas Molinari

I know it is happening. Chinese scientists allegedly already have one child who cannot ever get HIV, because his DNA was altered. Sounds nice in theory, but there are major political and religious implications I won’t get into.

panzerman likes this.
  12. desertgem

13. Alegandron

Alegandron "ΤΩΙ ΚΡΑΤΙΣΤΩΙ..." ΜΕΓΑΣ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ, June 323 BCE

Yeah, good luck with that

panzerman and paddyman98 like this.
  14. desertgem

panzerman and Nicholas Molinari like this.
  15. Nicholas Molinari

I know—Scary.

Orfew likes this.
  16. Orfew

Last week in lecture I was talking about a philosophy of education. I mentioned Frankenstein and asked students about the ethical issues. I had no idea at the time just how relevant my lecture was to these developments posted by @desertgem

Time for everyone to reread Frankenstein.

17. atcarroll

atcarroll Well-Known Member

Same here. I'm American but my DNA was imported from northern Europe.

panzerman likes this.
  18. atcarroll

atcarroll Well-Known Member

There's a hypothesis that a comet or comet fragments struck the ice sheet in north america sometime around 9,600 BC, the evidence has been found in the form of nanodiamonds and high temperature minerals in the younger dryas boundry layer, and there are a few candidates for impact crater locations. An impact on the ice sheet could have released a tremendous amount of meltwater in a short period of time, sea level could have risen a hundred feet or more in a matter of weeks. Anybody living close to the shore would have faced a catastrophe, and the impact itself and the release of the weight of the ice would have caused earthquakes as well.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    panzerman likes this.
  19. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

I am too lazy to read through all the previous posts. This subject is very dear to my heart and I have read extensively on such matters. I can most highly recommend the book "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock. It does not offer conclusions, merely presents possible evidence of previous high civilizations on Earth. It is probably the best book I ever read. I have bought several copies at a cost of up to $30, and loaned out or given them all away. I am curious as to why we have no coins from those very ancient civilizations. They must have had some kind of money?

panzerman likes this.
  20. desertgem

Bitcoins or credit cards :)

21. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

When genetic improvement is outlawed, only outlaws will have improved genes.

svessien, Paul M., Kentucky and 5 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted