Discoveries of advanced pre-flood civiliztions

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by panzerman, Mar 6, 2020.

1. seth77

seth77 Well-Known Member

Bottom line: alien communists are writing for the Guardian and doing archaeology.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. DonnaML

DonnaML Well-Known Member

No, they're doing "archaeology."

robinjojo likes this.
  4. Alegandron

Alegandron "ΤΩΙ ΚΡΑΤΙΣΤΩΙ..." ΜΕΓΑΣ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ, June 323 BCE

5. Nicholas Molinari

Nicholas Molinari Well-Known Member

Alegandron likes this.
  6. Nicholas Molinari

Nicholas Molinari Well-Known Member

Alegandron and UncleScroge like this.
  7. NewStyleKing

NewStyleKing Beware of Greeks bearing wreaths

Well that convinces someone-not me! Is it a speck of fly shit on a sensor or what? That what it sort of looks like or is it a saucer full of alien construction workers bound for a spot of giant block constructing.

Hookman likes this.
  8. Alegandron

I only posted the news as it popped up. I have no opinion or comments. Just general interest. I do not let things such as this upset me, nor influence the Path my Life is on.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  9. robinjojo

robinjojo Well-Known Member

Perhaps this link might be of interest to you:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/ghosts-of-stonehenge/

10. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

I saw that the U.S. Navy released the footage. Not sure what to make of it.

Alegandron likes this.
  11. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

The aliens are here!

12. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Meet me at the hilltop for the next pick-up...

13. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

14. Alegandron

I remember seeing the NOVA special some time ago. If I recall, there was nothing about "Aliens" in the show.

In High School in the mid-70's, I had to write a major paper on Stonehenge. The paper was very difficult for my dyslexic mind, but I pulled through. We had several months to produce it, and it was a substantial percentage of my grade for the semester. I remember pouring my soul into the research, cracking every book that I could find. We were in a rural area, so my resources were local library, school library, friends encyclopedias, and relatives' books. Nary a HINT of alien technology, alien influence, or ANYTHING extraterrestrial was ever read about. Everything I read was regarding the incredible labor, brilliant thinking, and amazing feats of engineering over MANY years of time. The Henge was built over a very long time in successive waves of rebuilding and change. Very impressive, and instilled a faith in me that Humans can be pretty amazing. There was never a thought about our NOT being able accomplish this feat.

I hated the work, but loved the Learning.

15. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

robinjojo likes this.
  16. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

During the Apollo moon landing both Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong claimed to have seen UFOS. Some of the original transcripts from 1969 where deleted by NASA. I would say they are credible witnesses. That Pentagon footage from Alegandron is amazing, I saw the entire thing a couple of weeks ago on the History Channel.

Alegandron likes this.
  17. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Why?

Orfew and panzerman like this.
  18. panzerman

panzerman Well-Known Member

I would trust these guys more then the US Military/ NASA/ CIA.....
    Plus, the object on gun camera definately was not Chinese/ Russian. Only during WW2, USAAF pilots saw UFOS, which where the German ME-163 Komet Rocket Fighter/ ME-262 Jets. Later on they saw the the very advanced Horten Go-222 Sleath Fighter in a hanger. German technology was way ahead of everyone. Werner Von Braun of A-4 fame, later got Neil Armstrong to walk on the Moon.

19. EWC3

EWC3 (mood: stubborn)

I wonder if you came across the account from Geoffrey of Monmouth - as I recall - that the stones were brought from Ireland - with great skill :

https://blog.stonehenge-stone-circle.co.uk/2017/01/08/stonehenge-king-arthur-and-merlin/

I do not doubt it is wrong, but all the same, it is wrong in an interesting way

Rob

Stevearino likes this.
  20. Alegandron

I do actually remember reading that article, and writing a passage / footnote. As I look back, this paper helped me break through my dyslexia (which I had no clue that I had, and I could never understand why it was so difficult to absorb knowledge, as opposed to other people.) Actually received an 'A' grade.

Later, in my career, I expatted in your country for several years, and visited Stonehenge, some Barrows, Silbury Hill, Avebury, Chalk Horse, etc. Even saw a Crop Circle outside Avebury. Mercedes graced the countryside by creating a 100 meter logo in one of the farmer's fields. I was much more impressed with the Avebury Complex and the magnitude of the building, ditches, and erecting stones. Exposing all that chaulk must had been an INCREDIBLE site in the sunshine after it was completed. Never felt that it was Alien influenced. Rather, coming from a manufacturing background, I was looking at ways that I would had built things, using tools, materials, labor, etc. that were available during that time. I felt the drive was probably a belief set (perhaps ancestors, religion, spirituality, etc.) that motivated people to build these monuments. What amazes me is Gobeklitepe was built perhaps 5,000 years BEFORE Stonehenge and the Avebury Complex.

Here is a coin from the other side of the Island, several thousand years later:

upload_2020-4-29_9-27-0.png
    Celtic Britain Iceni Boudicca 61 CE 1.03g Celt Hd r Celtic horse galloping Seaby 434 Scarce

21. EWC3

EWC3 (mood: stubborn)

Yeah - I remember driving my kids to see Stonehenge - and got a Wow! - when it came into view.

Moments like that make a guy think he is at least a bit successful at being a Dad. Actually the stuff in Brittany is maybe more impressive – but it is not framed in an empty landscape like Stonehenge.

Avebury is a wow too, at least the stones are. To be honest the ditches there rather gave me the creeps. To dig out holes like that - using just animal bones for tools - is a hell of a lot of work. Seemed to me you had to have some sort of Neolithic Stalin in charge of the show to do it. Maybe that’s just my libertarian streak showing through.

My point earlier was that although the story Geoffrey told in 1136 was an exaggeration – it seems to be an exaggeration of a true event. Some of the stones were probably brought in by sea from far to the west. Interesting to note that that was (perhaps) remembered in oral culture for maybe 4,000 years

Rob T

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted