dimes with multiple errors

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by bruthajoe, Nov 23, 2019.

1. bruthajoe

bruthajoe Still Recovering

I dont see any way to edit my posts???
    I may have to delete the whole thread:depressed:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

So this is the max zoom out while in the stand, I'm able to get focus up to at least 12 inches though. max height adjustment while in the stand/base is about 6 in. I have a review on amz. same name... "bruthajoe"

Chris

Attached Files:

NOTE: You posted your response to my question within my response (before Chris[/QUOTE]), so the "Copy/Paste" above is the only way I could comment to it and have my response make sense.

This is the first USB Scope I have seen that can take a full photo of a silver dollar.

Thanks!
    Chris

bruthajoe likes this.
  4. bruthajoe

cant even do that
    ), so the "Copy/Paste" above is the only way I could comment to it and have my response make sense.

This is the first USB Scope I have seen that can take a full photo of a silver dollar.

Thanks!
    Chris[/QUOTE]Still learning the crazy format here, YW, TU 4 lettin me know.

5. cpm9ball

Still learning the crazy format here, YW, TU 4 lettin me know.[/QUOTE]

I'm from the "Old School" group that is still used to leaving a space between the "body" of a letter and the "close". Some of the people, here, don't even bother to use their name as the "close", so they overlook it when they respond to my comment.

Don't worry! You're not the first to do this.

Chris

6. cpm9ball

Whenever you need to change your post, you can click on "Edit" found at the bottom to the left of "Report". However, you should know that the Edit function goes away after some time has passed. I don't know how long that is, though.

Chris

bruthajoe likes this.
  7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Some of the people, here, incorporated their name into their user ID, which is displayed on every post. ;)

8. bruthajoe

), so the "Copy/Paste" above is the only way I could comment to it and have my response make sense.

Thanks!
    Chris[/QUOTE]
    Fyi Chris the scope needed to be mechanically adjusted to get that field of view as show in image...

Attached Files:

9. cpm9ball

That is an interesting set-up. Next, I'd like to see how you can show the "cartwheel effect" of the luster on a silver dollar like below.....
    11992[1].jpg
    11993[1].jpg
    Chris

bruthajoe likes this.
  10. bruthajoe

Unfortunatly chris my MSD has lost its luster to show the effect and my other is in a slab and does not show up well due to slab reflection, but here's an example of a Saq.

Attached Files:

11. bruthajoe

In the slab is difficult. I played around with different light and angles but could'nt quite get cartwheel.

Attached Files:

12. bruthajoe

yes I was able to edit the thread some time maybe a
    Yes I was able to edit the thread last night but option is gone now. Tks again

13. bruthajoe

I should request turning this into a photography thread

14. cpm9ball

The reason I asked is because most of the USB scopes I've seen use LED lighting which doesn't show cartwheel luster very well.

Chris

bruthajoe likes this.
  15. bruthajoe

Yes I should have let you know I keep the LED off and rely on alternative light source.

16. bruthajoe

I got a better effect with my phone actually

Attached Files:

17. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Start a new thread, they're cheap

bruthajoe likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted