Dime with string error

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by mazzie, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. mazzie

    mazzie New Member

    Hi I have this dime that looks like a strng got caught when it was struck. Was just wondering if I should get it graded,and if so how do i go about doing that?

    Attached Files:

    Autoturf likes this.
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

    paddyman98 Let me burst your bubble! Supporter

    I don't think so.. Looks like a scratch.

    You can send any coin to get graded. If you think that it is a mint error you need to send it to have it attributed.
  4. paddyman98

    paddyman98 Let me burst your bubble! Supporter

    Here is a true struck through string from my personal collection -
    50-03.jpg 50-01.jpg
  5. ken454

    ken454 Well-Known Member

    yea, big scratch...
  6. thomas mozzillo

    thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

    If you want to have a coin graded Google PCGS, NGC, ANACS. They'll provide instructions and even send you the forms. You can also bring it your local coin shop and for a fee plus grading charges they will send it in for you.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page