Difference between the 2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jim Dale, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I have seen reference to the 2019 S Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle in many places. (I don't know if I got the got name correct, but I tried.) On ebay, I see that the 2019 W selling for about $150, while the 2018 S is offering for about $1,500 and up. Other than the difference between the Mintmarks, I am sure that the $2019 S and 2019 W are only the Mintmark. When it first came on sale, it was advertised for sale for between $90 to $1,500 and up. The gold coin is selling for up to $5,000. I did buy the silver version and I find that it is very nice. It cost me over $350. The owners of the the 2019 S version were very shrewd. I've looked at the gold version and the silver version and the workmanship is great in both of them. I did buy the 2019 W Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle. I can't wait to see it in my hand.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lardan

lardan Supporter! Supporter

The 2019S you are referring to is the ASE with the lowest mintage of ASEs.

Vess1 likes this.
  4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

Yeah I think the S there was only 30k or so made. Somehow that year I missed out on trying to get one. Just didn't notice it. But seeing how I was unable to get a V75 with 75k minted and after trying for 45 min until they sold out, I doubt I wouldve been able to nab a 19-S had I tried anyway. They were probably sold out in 15 minutes or less. Maybe I should be happy I missed it.

lardan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted