Database for Asia Minor coins

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by cmezner, May 18, 2021.

1. cmezner

cmezner do ut des Supporter

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Helvetica

Helvetica Member

Hi everyone. As cmezner has written, the old Isegrim is not working any more and so, because not everyone was happy with the new style on gcam, but somewhat limited as far as searches go, I have made an xls file (on the lines of my popular RIC lists on catbikes.ch) with dropdown columns so looking for a file using a lot of search options is quick and simple. It works fine using old Excel (which I use) and LibreOffice spreadsheets.
    So far I have added over 3,000 additional types which were not in Isegrim and I will try to upload the updates list every Sunday night.
    Access is the link in cmezner's post (and donations to help with wildwinds server costs are always welcome - the Paypal address is on the READ ME - INFO page of the xls file :cat:)

4. Severus Alexander

Severus Alexander find me at NumisForums

ultprice likes this.
  5. cmezner

I just tried it and it is working. Try deleting the cookies in your browser under "clear browsing data" and then try again

6. Severus Alexander

Severus Alexander find me at NumisForums

Didn't help. :( Did you click all the way through to the coin lists? I get the following error in multiple browsers, also on my phone using a different network:

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 8.40.24 PM.jpg
    :(

Ed Snible likes this.
  7. cmezner

It works perfectly; I clicked on Ionia. This is my screenshot, taken today at 12.16.48 am. There must be something going on with your browser. Have you checked your the privacy settings?

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 12.16.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 12.16.48 AM.png

8. cmezner

I tried again, but this time going to the coin list, and that didn't work. It is not your or any browser, it is their access to the DB that isn't working

Severus Alexander likes this.
  9. Ignoramus Maximus

Ignoramus Maximus Nomen non est omen.

Same here, unfortunately!:(

10. ultprice

ultprice Member

I noticed that as well. Using the wayback machine it still works fine though.

Draft saved Draft deleted