Dansco Swiss Confederation Album?

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by QuintupleSovereign, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Hi all,

I know it's probably a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any leads on where I might find a Dansco Swiss Confederation album? Thank you in advance!

I'm also looking for any of the old Continental Line albums (Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, etc.) so any leads in that direction would also be most appreciated.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ddddd

ddddd Member

Most of the world dansco albums are difficult to find (they haven’t been produced in many years). Searching eBay would be one option (although that can still take a while before someone lists an example).

4. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

5. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

Dansco should make a whole line again of type set albums for many countries. I'd buy a lot of them since i collect everything

ddddd likes this.
  6. Bill in Burl

Bill in Burl Collector

I've got the Dansco Australia, New Zealand & Guatemala, plus Whitman Philippines, Great Britain, Mexico, Panama & Australia. Brooklyn Coins and Supply used to have a great many, but who knows now?

paddyman98 likes this.
  7. paddyman98

paddyman98 No Common Cents! Supporter

8. Thank you all! I've been lurking on Ebay for a while now and have managed to secure a number of the other albums (Guatemala, Nicaragua, Canada, Mexico, even Japan) but the Swiss has always eluded me.

9. joecoincollect

joecoincollect Well-Known Member

guatemala, nicaragua, canada, japan - whitman or dansco? never seen those danscos

10. Check out the full list in the back of the old Dansco albums. It lists a lot of countries you wouldn't expect, like Fiii, Hong Kong, etc. There are actually more; I've seen Continental Line albums for Germany, Scandinavia, Austria, and Czechoslovakia, but trying to buy one is another story completely.

joecoincollect likes this.
  11. Finally located one! (Stumbled across an old reddit posting from years ago and turns out the seller still had it.)

*coins, Seba79 and ddddd like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted