DAMN!

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Brina, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Brina

Brina Well-Known Member

Wishing it were possible to filter out requests for PMD (damaged) cent coins.

Every post makes me want to strangle the OP :( :(

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

De-caf for you.

4. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

new poster mantra ... anything "different looking" *must* be an error ....

5. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

I guess I'm confused by your statement if it weren't for new people posting (Damage Coins) we wouldn't have anything to do.

What would the future look like with out new people joining the hobby yes it gets old but you can ignore the post.

I see you have been a member for over two years so it doesn't appear to me you spend enough time to be annoyed by the new people post considering you only have 85 messages.

And please don't take offense I'm not being sarcastic I'm just stating a fact.JMO
    Dave

6. Clawcoins

don't forget to visit the ERROR section for more misguided folks as everything that isn't "normal" must be an error !! ... https://www.cointalk.com/forums/error-coins/

7. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

The damaged coin “attack of the newbs” has essentially driven the NGC forum into the ground. It’s just about dead.

8. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

I completely understand but with Cointalk there are many different forms you can go to here on this site if certain things bother you don't look don't reply. JMO
    Dave
    Ps. That wasn't directed at you.

9. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I'm just tired of it all.. Sometimes I want to take a break from CoinTalk! It's ridiculous.

Anyone going to the Philadelphia show in 2 weeks? I will be there Tuesday and Wednesday.

10. Clawcoins

Actually, grammatically it would be “I’m just tired of all of it.” :p
    J/k

paddyman98 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted