Damage or possible cud

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by jim a baranak, Nov 3, 2020.

1. jim a baranak

jim a baranak Member

im guessing damage but to be sure asking you all

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

No. Not a cud.

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

DEFDAM - Definitely Damaged :yack:

Not a Cud

tpsadler likes this.
  5. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

Welcome to CT Jim. It is PMD, or Post Mint Damage, as already mentioned, but it's hard to tell anything from your photos. I'm not trying to "beat a dead horse," but here is my suggestion on photos.
    You should always post in focus FULL IMAGE photos (after you upload your photo, two buttons appear: Thumbnail and Full Image, click Full Image and your photo appears full size on your post and is easily enlarged by clicking on it). Photograph coins on neutral backgrounds like black, grey, or white. Crop out superfluous background so just the coin shows, and post photos with correct orientation so members don't have to turn their computer in some awkward fashion to view it properly. While it isn’t always necessary, it is nice to show both the obverse and reverse, even if your question is just about one side. Members can often give more valuable information having both sides to evaluate. Add close ups of areas you have questions about and make your questions as definitive as possible so we know what you are asking for. And try to have the best lighting possible to show the most favorable photo of the coin. Hope this helps in the future. Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted