Curious ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Lisa228, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

can anyone give me some info on these coins and if any are are valuable or which ones are keepers please n thank u

Attached Files:

Mike185 and Wizank like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

let see the other side of these coins... where did you get these coins ?

4. kanga

kanga 65 Year Collector

There is a feature on the backs of these coins that could make a large difference.
    That's why we need to see the reverses.

5. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

They are all "keepers" except the one with paint all over it - that one is damaged.

Collecting Nut likes this.
  6. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

The colorized 2000 ASE is worth $18.64 - you'll get less from a coin dealer but more on eBay :rolleyes: - the dollar coins look nice and are all keepers - as others have said, the mint marks on the reverse may affect individual values.
    Flip the coins over (in the same positions) and take another clear photo of the reverse sides.

Collecting Nut and Inspector43 like this.
  7. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

I agree that they are all keepers. Some are more valuable than others but they are all keepers... Be safe

8. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

Sorry I uploaded the wrong picture..i have gotten them thru the years n just held on to them..

Attached Files:

9. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

And thank you for comments

10. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

I'm not at home or I would take a clearer picture its hard to see the marking on the back. I will upload another picture in a few

11. Mike185

Mike185 Well-Known Member

Keep all of them.... but when you get home take picture of the obverse and reverse of each one and post. There are some Morgan lover on this site that can break down what die was used and value of each. Nice start to a Morgan collection....

12. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

Thanks ok

13. Lisa228

Lisa228 Member

1921D, 1923S peace and 1879,1886,1900 and 1902 are O...

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted