Crusty contestant #1 2026

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by samclemens3991, Sep 28, 2026 at 4:51 PM.

  1. samclemens3991

    samclemens3991 Well-Known Member

    I usually say there is no coin too crusty for my tastes. This coin makes me eat my words.
    This weekend was my first time working since early January. While doing the floors in employee cafeteria #2 I wrapped my mop around the leg of a cozy-cola machine. I had a 5 minute tussel with the Coke machine; discovered it was sitting crooked and rocked and pulled until my mop and this quarter came out.
    I know designations can be subjective but this has to at least be a heavy contender in "living under a Coke machine category." James
    upload_2026-9-28_15-49-48.jpeg
    upload_2026-9-28_15-51-25.jpeg
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. PlanoSteve

    PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

    Oh, what a waste of 24 cents when a shield cent would have effectively leveled the machine and gotten rid of another abominable coin! :jawdrop::eek::D
     

Share This Page