Crossover or leave as is??

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by BlackberryPie, Dec 14, 2018.

1. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

If you tickle his breast feathers, he laughs. But not too vigorously, it's a focal area for the graders.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

Mine faces left or right depending on perspective. Lol

Mainebill and Kirkuleez like this.
  4. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

PCGS is the top service with US coins and the market shows it. I know you're a stickler for facts and posts like that don't help anyone and could easily fool people reading

He literally even stated PCGS in what you quoted previously

5. V. Kurt Bellman

Visual or political?

6. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

I never mix my coins with politics. If I want politics FB has enough for me.

V. Kurt Bellman likes this.
  7. V. Kurt Bellman

Depends how you define "top". Coins graded? No. Best Customer Service? No. Most regions served? No. Oh, wait, you mean stuff YOU care about. Check.

Oh yes, they WILL do crossovers from even junk slabs, and waste your and their time and YOUR money, so that's wunnerful of them too, I guess.

furham likes this.
  8. V. Kurt Bellman

What sort of "perspective" changes the direction of da boid?

9. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

The amount of BS I feel like dealing with. 3 kids under 8 is enough for me.

Mainebill likes this.
  10. V. Kurt Bellman

Doing important work. Good for you and them.

11. baseball21

Most regions served? What?

No I flat out mean the prices they bring vs the competition. The evidence is all over the place in the classic US coin market and many of the coins NGC brags about on their site have been crossed over to PCGS as soon as they were purchased

Just because you hate PCGS because of how David Hall dressed or whatever when he isn't even there isn't an excuse to just say stuff that isn't true. The quote you posted literally mentioned PCGS but you said the misinformation anyway. We know a poster that does that, do you really want to follow those footsteps...

12. V. Kurt Bellman

Offices in world markets. China, France, England coming. You know, all that dirt just east of Massachusetts.

13. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

Time to go nitey nite. If I don't get at least 5 hours of sleep ill be cranky tomorrow. Heck, I'll be cranky anyway. Time to quit chewing tobacco

14. V. Kurt Bellman

"Looks like I chose the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."
    [​IMG]

dwhiz, TyCobb and 1916D10C like this.
  15. baseball21

France is PCGS...

NGC is already in London. PCGS is in France, Hong Kong, China internationally.

Sorry buddy but you're just saying stuff right now. They're both on the same continents expect for London if you want to consider England it's own thing now. For the record London is still Europe so there still isn’t any significant area one is the other isn’t.

You should know this to be honest

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  16. V. Kurt Bellman

Sorry, missed the details.

NGC is in U.S., Germany, U.K., China generally AND Hong Kong.

17. 1916D10C

1916D10C Key Date Mercs are Life! 1916-D/1921-D/1921

Kurt, you win the internet for the day. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I've schemed for months to come up with a better acronym, but all I could come up with was the Professional Crap Grading Service...... But that is an insult to some of the nicer coins they grade! I like yours better and will use it from here onward. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

18. baseball21

So the USA, Hong Kong, China, Europe. All the same places as PCGS. Unless one wants to open up in Africa or Australia which I doubt for many reasons they’re going basically always be in the same spots

19. V. Kurt Bellman

So one France equals one Germany PLUS one U.K, with a hard Brexit looming? Heck, Germany counts for more than France even WITHOUT adding U.K.

Next market? Maybe Japan. Interesting numismatically.

NGC wins all ties. They were smart enough to leave Parsippany, NJ.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  20. V. Kurt Bellman

It is yours to do as you choose.

1916D10C likes this.
  21. baseball21

You’re doing what other people do when you call them out on it

Can’t even talk about Brexit because that will get deleted. They both have European offices.

And no Germany doesn’t count for more than France when it comes to a submission office and not a country vs country war.

Look up the ownership groups of NGC and Heritage, London makes a lot of sense for them business wise when you see that unless some major change happened that I haven’t seen reported anywhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted