Crazy money for "presale" 2019 Silver Eagle.

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Sixfootfour, Nov 13, 2019.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

no it’s not and it’s factually incorrect and really just ignorant to keep trying to say that.

Can you show us where the mint revised their policy selling bullion to the public?

Can you show us where the us mint policy changed to sell bullion for 65.95 an ounce?

Feelings aren’t facts. It is a fact it is not bullion

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

How about...
    Flipper Fodder.
    or
    Cluster Duck.
    or....:angelic:

4. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I confess that I'm baffled by your "just bullion" classification on this, Jim. Sure, it's (more or less) the same design as the minted-by-the-many-millions non-proof ASEs, but:

It's not marketed as bullion.

It's not priced as bullion.

It's not distributed in the same way as bullion (i.e. only through resellers).

It's clearly not trading as bullion.

So, why the classification?

jwitten and baseball21 like this.
  5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Noticed a PR70 from the Baltimore show offered tonight on eBay for $4,995 (best offer).

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Lousy jackanapes, trying to undercut and steal bread from the mouths of the children of the innocent dealers listing them at $6495 ("only 1 left!")...

slackaction1 likes this.
  7. Long Beard

Long Beard Well-Known Member

When I missed getting one initially I checked EBAY hoping to get it for maybe, again maybe, a hundred. It was $801 at that time. Nope, no way in....I agree, it's just collector bullion with makeup.

8. Long Beard

Long Beard Well-Known Member

How is that even possible? The went on sale the 14th, today is the 23rd. Did it get graded sight unseen in transit????

Draft saved Draft deleted