"Copy Stand" Coin Photo Systems

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rmpsrpms, Mar 4, 2019.

1. rmpsrpms

rmpsrpms Lincoln Maniac

I advertised the first of my new style of coin photo systems here a little over a month ago, and since then have sold 4 of them! I did not anticipate these being so popular, but folks who have purchased them seem to be very pleased. I've received some good feedback from both the buyers and folks asking for quotes, and have incorporated some of this into my latest system. A few of the changes:

- stage was too shiny. I now install a flat black surface on the stage (no added $)

- added x-y option to make centering small coins easier (adds $100)

- added optional "smile director" diffuser to minimize slab glare (adds $40)

- added optional Rodenstock 75mm Apo Rodagon D lens (adds $100)

- can modify bellows so Rodenstock 75mm lens will frame full slabs (adds $30)

- can now mount lights horizontally or vertically (no added $)

- added other bellows (Canon Auto Bellows and Pentax Auto Bellows) (no added $)

- can mount your macro lens directly to stand with tripod mount (saves $225)

I built my 5th system as an example with all the options included. Here it is configured with bellows and Rodenstock 75mm lens in position to shoot a Cent:

[​IMG]

And here it is with a Canon 100mm Macro Lens with Canon Camera mounted in position to shoot a Dollar:

[​IMG]

PM me if you have questions or want a quote for your particular needs.