Cool roll find for me

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by MatrixMP-9, Jul 15, 2019.

1. MatrixMP-9

MatrixMP-9 Supporter! Supporter

I got a couple really cool coins (to me). All the wheaties I find are generally beat to death and the color is never anything good. A couple of them stuck out in the roll including this one. Its a 1950 so its amazing for me to think 69 freaking years old...hope I look as good at that age. Its neat to see all the little details, grooves and soforth. Camera doesnt pick it up good but it has a nice copper color that really sticks out against the other pennies.

IMG_6223.jpg IMG_6224.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Richard gladfelter

Richard gladfelter Well-Known Member

Really nice coin for a roll!! Always love pulling those nice colorful wheats..

Hookman likes this.
  4. Islander80-83

Islander80-83 Well-Known Member

Very nice!

Hookman likes this.
  5. MatrixMP-9

MatrixMP-9 Supporter! Supporter

worst part...I know Im slowly getting the bug because....I dont care at all what the value is lol. I was excited to actually see with my own eyes what the stalks should look like.

Hookman likes this.
  6. Endeavor

Endeavor Well-Known Member

Very sharp coin. Excellent find! Put in a sealed/air tight holder to retain the red.

spirityoda and Hookman like this.
  7. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

8. APX78

APX78 Active Member

Nice Wheat Find!

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Very nice CRH find. It may be from a coin that a collector released back into the wild for the Great American Coin Roll Hunt. Or it may be it was stolen from a collection and spent at face value buy a child. At any rate, it's a wonderful find, protect it and do not send in for grading as the fees are more than the coins graded value.

Draft saved Draft deleted