COOL ENOUGH TO KEEP?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by keemao, Sep 25, 2016.

1. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

These are from a new uncirculated pack of $1 bills. They are going in my "stash" box. If you can think of any other numbers to stash, let me know!! img362.jpg img363.jpg img365.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

3rd one down is cool....the rest are just interesting.

Smojo and Seattlite86 like this.
  4. Christopher290

Christopher290 Active Member

interesting, but not sure about value... I would hold on to them though!

5. Markus1959

Markus1959 Well-Known Member

If they are "crisp" then why not save them - pretty cool! Like Steve stated - 3rd one is great!

6. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Certainly the third one. Especially if they're all crisp and you can afford it, why not?

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

the first one would be a keeper if there was all 6,s

8. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

Sounds like they cost you a buck apiece. Are they a buck's worth of fun each? If so, keep 'em. :)

Mickey in PDX likes this.
  9. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Of course they only cost me a buck!! My local bank is very kind letting me order whatever I want and then return what I don't want. They are already stashed just cause I like them.

BigTomato likes this.
  10. Joea59

Joea59 Member

Those are cool. And it is great that you have a good relationship with your bank. I have a niece that works at my bank and she helps me out. She got me a Presidential Dollar that was one of the first ones released for circulation. It kind of looks like a skull because of the toning. It would be cool to have a complete set like that. "THE DEAD PRESIDENTS!" Or maybe "ZOMBIE PRESIDENTS"

Draft saved Draft deleted