Contest for PCGS graded 2015 March of Dimes 3 coin set

Discussion in 'Contests' started by flyers10, May 28, 2015.

1. galapac

galapac Seeking Knowledge

I would love this set as I love to collect!
    I never sell any of my numismatic coins. My guess is that they will all be passed on someday...

flyers10 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. everett wright

everett wright New Member

My mom found me under a rock,in a small town outside of Indianapolis in Dec. 1931 she decided to put me in her collection because I was so precious,I feel the same about the coins in your generous offer Thanks.

712 and flyers10 like this.
  4. Old Error Guy

Old Error Guy Well-Known Member

For World Peace!

flyers10 likes this.
  5. ROLLROOTER

ROLLROOTER New Member

Would like to win this set as I've never had a graded set.

flyers10 likes this.
  6. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

For starters thanks for the contest. I would love to win this set as I have read nearly every post on CT about the series but I myself did not order one. Also as a fairly new collector of almost 2 years; I do not own a single tpg graded coin so my first would really hold dear to me. Secondly I do not own a single reverse proof coin. If I did win this it would reside in my collection until I am put in the ground. Heck it may come with me...

flyers10 likes this.
  7. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

I already have the set but not graded. So a graded set would be nice rather than dealing with the hassle of sending my set in for grading. Though if by chance I was selected I would in turn give away the set I have in OGP away to someone else in the interest of fairness. Thanks for the contest Op

flyers10 likes this.
  8. littlehugger

littlehugger Active Member

I want it to complete my dime set, and as a single dad, with 3 kids, on a disability, I cannot afford it. My collection goes to my kids when I'm gone.

flyers10 likes this.
  9. superzimm

superzimm Well versed collector

Very kind of you Flyers, for hosting the contest.
    I simply would like the set. Not to sell, but for my own collection. My grandkids will end up with most some day I hope. And have an interest as well!

augie b and flyers10 like this.
  10. JMiller

JMiller Member

I would love to with this coin set I'm new to collecting and I don't have a ton of money to put into my new hobby

flyers10 likes this.
  11. 712

712 Constatutionalist, U.S.N. Viet Nam vet 66'

I would love to add the set to my collection, I missed my chance with the US Mint. I don't sell my coins, I have a hard enough time finding and buying them, Ed

12. Coin-Dude

Coin-Dude Active Member

I've got my first grandchild due in October. This would make a great starter set for her collection.

flyers10 likes this.
  13. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

Nothing so noble as many of those who posted here; I just really want the set but couldn't quite pull the trigger when it was in my cart on that first day.

I'll keep them and make a nice donation to the March of Dimes or similar charity if I win.

flyers10 likes this.
  14. moosesr

moosesr Junior Member

I like to enter contests so put me in for this one. I had polio when I was 11 years old and was lucky to survive with only minor problems.

Thanks for the opportunity!

flyers10 likes this.
  15. silverpoint

silverpoint Member

hi please throw my name in the hat!! would love to win this prize to add to my collection never to be sold but handed down to my grandchildren who are not born yet but when they arrive they will hav a huge head start their future collection......

flyers10 likes this.
  16. augie b

augie b Member

This set would be a GREAT fathers DAY gift..Would luv to win it

712 and flyers10 like this.
  17. flyers10

flyers10 Collector of US Coinage

Well we have us a winner. A big congratulations to Augie B!
    I also recently won a nice collection of Buffalo Nickels off Ebay that were graded/sold by Littleton. I decided to draw a second name to win a 1937-S Buffalo nickel which Littleton graded MS63. ACE71499 won that one.
    Thanks everyone for entering. Some great stories in there. I wish I could offer more sets.

712, superzimm, Blissskr and 4 others like this.
  18. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

Congrats to the winners!!

Also thanks @flyers10 for the contest!!! So very generous

19. ace71499

ace71499 Young Numismatic

Thank you so much for this contest!!! Good thing you pulled a second name! Very Generous!!!

20. augie b

augie b Member

OMG TYTYTYTYTYTYTY I cant say it enuff....TY Flyers10 for having this wonderful contest ..and that is a most generous gift to offer ..U sir have made my day as this will be a great fathers day gift,,AGAIN I say thank you sir,,,

712, kSigSteve, Kirkuleez and 2 others like this.
  21. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

Congrats to the winners and thanks to the OP for a great contest!

flyers10 and augie b like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted