Connecticut Bar Trade Tokens Value

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Lyricfive, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Lyricfive

Lyricfive Active Member

I have a huge book of Connecticut bar trade tokens and I have no idea what they may be worth. I imagine the vast majority of these are worth anywhere between five and $10 however I've seen others on eBay specifically that go for much higher occasionally. Does anybody have any idea where to find out the value of trade tokens and military trade tokens and what makes certain ones more valuable than others?

Thanks
    This is my book IMG_20220408_125409735_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220408_125417614_HDR.jpg IMG_20220408_125422402_HDR.jpg IMG_20220408_125431317_HDR.jpg

alurid likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Well you could try your library and see if they carry the Connecticut book, maybe this book is it, idk! :D Maybe post a few pics here and see if you get any responses. Connecticut tokens are not very popular in my collection but I don't know what others collect at all.

tokenbook.jpg

alurid and Lyricfive like this.
  4. Lyricfive

Lyricfive Active Member

Does this book include catalog values you think?

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  5. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

6. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Wow! @Lyricfive . I think your collection is way cooool!:cool: I happen to be from Connecticut, born and raised! I would like to see more of your collection. :hungry:Do you have any from Enfield?? I didn't see it there.:(

Lyricfive likes this.
  7. Dynoking

Dynoking Well-Known Member

Go back to Ebay find the exact token(s) you have then filter the results with sold only listings. That will give you a very close idea of the going market value of your tokens. Be sure to match up like condition.

8. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I don't know if it has values at all but it's worth a look at your local library if they have it. Otherwise, time to check prices one by one on ebay, it's not that hard, just check 5 or 6 a day! :D Or you can post pics right here and see if someone can help you!

Dynoking likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted