Confused. Why ngc have it valued do high

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by James R Wanden, Dec 1, 2022.

1. James R Wanden

James R Wanden New Member

Screenshot_20221130-083312_eBay.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

It doesn't even have a grade, lol. It's just a gimmick.

Kentucky and Inspector43 like this.
  4. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

5. James R Wanden

6. James R Wanden

Ok ty. Thought so. Not cool they have that price on same page as coin searched. Lol

7. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I do not know how you searched but this is what I got on searching for that Certification # and Grade (Other/Circulated) ... as below you see "NGC Price Guide Value Not Available"
    maybe there's a bug in the app version (I used the web version https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup )
    upload_2022-12-1_14-18-53.png

James R Wanden likes this.
  8. James R Wanden

I used the app. Glad I knew that there was no way this vg coin would price like that.

9. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

I choked and spit out my coffee when I saw the signature on the slab. The ONE and ONLY coin shop in Helena, and in fact, for over a hundred miles from Helena, is Wayne Miller.
    I've only had limited dealings with him, as his store reminds me of a hoarders lair. Coins and albums stacked all over the place, with seemingly no order, but I'm sure they know where things are.
    I found out that Wayne is considered an authority on Morgan and Peace dollars, which I did not know.
    From https://www.greysheet.com/news/story?title=wayne-miller-the-king-of-silver-dollars
    "numismatist Mark Salzberg, whose third-party grading service company, Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), is paying tribute to Miller with a special certification label hand-signed by the legendary researcher, author and dealer."

Interesting info, especially if you collect Morgan and/or Peace dollars.

Thank you for this post.

10. physics-fan3.14

physics-fan3.14 You got any more of them.... prooflikes?

Oh yeah, man. Miller literally wrote the book on Morgans!

Draft saved Draft deleted