CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Aug 10, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 33, August, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Aug 17, 2009.
  1. [post=660066]My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report[/post]

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. [post=689874]The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors[/post

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. [post=671561]***LEARNING About Matte Proof Lincolns***[/post]

9 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. [post=666899]Coin Investing via Coin Talk[/post]

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. [post=692213]Step Back and Think About It[/post]

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

102 vote(s)
    97.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

Data - 1961 Proof Doubled Die Rev Half Dollar

I found this [post=698746]post[/post] on "Data - 1961 Proof Doubled Die Rev Half Dollar" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BNB Analytics

BNB Analytics New Member

Where in the World is Peter?

I found this [post=699453]post[/post] on "Where in the World is Peter?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

4. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

So I bought some Chinese replicas off ebay....

I found this [post=700159]post[/post] on "So I bought some Chinese replicas off ebay...." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors

I found this [post=689874]post[/post] on "The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

6. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

I found this [post=700159]post[/post] on "So I bought some Chinese replicas off ebay...." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

7. krispy

krispy krispy

8. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

9. GoldCoinLover

GoldCoinLover Senior Member

10. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

11. Siwash

Siwash Senior Member

12. BNB Analytics

BNB Analytics New Member

13. Leadfoot

Leadfoot there is no spoon

Data - 1961 Proof Doubled Die Rev Half Dollar

I found this [post=698746]post[/post] on "Data - 1961 Proof Doubled Die Rev Half Dollar" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

14. Leadfoot

Leadfoot there is no spoon

15. NetJohn

NetJohn Mintage Nut & $1 Stars

16. Matt's Counterfiet Gold Coin Thread

I found this [post=695735]post[/post] on "Matt's Counterfiet Gold Coin Thread" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, October, 2009"

17. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

What You Need To Know about the Type II Reverse Franklin

I found this [post=701615]post[/post] on "What You Need To Know about the Type II Reverse Franklin" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, October, 2009"

18. NetJohn

NetJohn Mintage Nut & $1 Stars

I found this [post=701615]post[/post] on "What You Need To Know about the Type II Reverse Franklin" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, October, 2009"

19. traumafindr

traumafindr The Seeker of Lincoln

20. DoK U Mint

DoK U Mint In Odd we Trust

21. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors

I found this [post=689874]post[/post] on "The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, October, 2009"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.