CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Aug 10, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 33, August, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Aug 17, 2009.
  1. [post=660066]My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report[/post]

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. [post=689874]The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors[/post

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. [post=671561]***LEARNING About Matte Proof Lincolns***[/post]

9 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. [post=666899]Coin Investing via Coin Talk[/post]

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. [post=692213]Step Back and Think About It[/post]

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

102 vote(s)
    97.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

Chew on this...

I found this [post=694162]post[/post] on "Chew on this..." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors

I found this [post=689874]post[/post] on "The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

4. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

I found this [post=689874]post[/post] on "The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

5. silvereagle82

silvereagle82 World Gold Collector

6. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Matt's Counterfiet Gold Coin Thread

I found this [post=695735]post[/post] on "Matt's Counterfiet Gold Coin Thread" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

7. GoldCoinLover

GoldCoinLover Senior Member

I found this [post=695735]post[/post] on "Matt's Counterfiet Gold Coin Thread" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

8. krispy

krispy krispy

9. JefLinc

JefLinc Member

Step Back and Think About It

I found this [post=692213]post[/post] on "Step Back and Think About It" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

10. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

11. NetJohn

NetJohn Mintage Nut & $1 Stars

12. stainless

stainless ANTONINIVS

Another "Holy Grail" Obtained!

I found this [post=693661]post[/post] on "Another "Holy Grail" Obtained!" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

13. BNB Analytics

BNB Analytics New Member

Trivia - Hobo Coins?

I found this [post=184426]post[/post] on "Trivia - Hobo Coins?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

14. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Trivia - Hobo Coins?

I found this [post=184426]post[/post] on "Trivia - Hobo Coins?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 39, September, 2009"

15. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Trivia - Hobo Coins?

16. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

Trivia - Hobo Coins?

17. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

18. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

Peter, is there ever going to be a winner chosen for WW33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 or 39?

Seems like it is about time to wrap these up.

19. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Since my week 33 thread has been in the lead for 7 weeks now, you think they'll give me 7 threads of the week next to my avatar pic???? ;)

Several folks have sent private messages to Peter about this and I was initially told by Peter that he was on vacation and that he would clear it all up and fix it when he got back. But now it seems either Peter is too busy to deal with the TOTW or that the TOTW feature is pretty much dead. Not sure?? I thought the TOTW was fun and was a good way to learn about threads others thought were cool that I may have missed out on.

20. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

I also posted my request on the support and feedback forum. Hopfully it is just a simple issue that can be fixed easily.

21. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Where in the World is Peter?

I found this [post=699453]post[/post] on "Where in the World is Peter?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 40, September, 2009"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.