CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Aug 10, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 33, August, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Aug 17, 2009.
  1. [post=660066]My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report[/post]

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. [post=689874]The "Deal Shopping" Mentality - Helpful Insights for the New Collectors[/post

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. [post=671561]***LEARNING About Matte Proof Lincolns***[/post]

9 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. [post=666899]Coin Investing via Coin Talk[/post]

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. [post=692213]Step Back and Think About It[/post]

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

102 vote(s)
    97.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Which post should win this week's nomination contest?

Choose from the topics listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Thread Of The Week?
    Thread of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Thread of the Week selection.

What determines a Thread Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CrustyCoins

CrustyCoins Twilight Photographer

Another doctored coin?

I found this [post=658650]post[/post] on "Another doctored coin?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

4. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Another doctored coin?

I found this [post=658650]post[/post] on "Another doctored coin?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

5. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Fake Right?

I found this [post=659039]post[/post] on "Fake Right?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

6. Siwash

Siwash Senior Member

Coin collecting merit badge

I found this [post=656930]post[/post] on "Coin collecting merit badge" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report

I found this [post=660066]post[/post] on "My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

8. chip

chip Novice collector

I found this [post=660066]post[/post] on "My First Ever ANA Show - Show Report" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

9. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

10. danisanub

danisanub Finance Major

Great Britain 1 shilling, made from war booty

I found this [post=659901]post[/post] on "Great Britain 1 shilling, made from war booty" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

11. weryon

weryon World traveler - In Thailand

I found this [post=659901]post[/post] on "Great Britain 1 shilling, made from war booty" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 33, August, 2009"

12. weryon

weryon World traveler - In Thailand

13. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

14. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

15. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

16. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

17. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

18. krispy

krispy krispy

19. RickieB

RickieB Expert Plunger Sniper

20. Ex-Liberal

Ex-Liberal Junior Member

21. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

Another doctored coin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.