CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, March, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Mar 30, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 14, March, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2009.
  1. [post=560865]Plate position arithmetic[/post]

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. [post=558096]TRIVIA: Notable Gold Coins[/post]

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. [post=561949]How would you grade this dollar?[/post]

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. [post=556584]Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer[/post]

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  5. [post=560892]Who/What is a Bidiot?[/post]

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

How would you grade this dollar?

I found this [post=561949]post[/post] on "How would you grade this dollar?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

I found this [post=561949]post[/post] on "How would you grade this dollar?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

4. Ardatirion

Ardatirion Où est mon poisson

5. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

6. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Plate position arithmetic

I found this [post=560865]post[/post] on "Plate position arithmetic" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

7. Peter T Davis

TRIVIA: Notable Gold Coins

I found this [post=558096]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: Notable Gold Coins" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

8. Peter T Davis

Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer

I found this [post=556584]post[/post] on "Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

9. NPCoin

NPCoin Resident Imbecile

I found this [post=560865]post[/post] on "Plate position arithmetic" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 14, April, 2009"

10. Bill Henderson

Bill Henderson New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.