CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 13, March, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2009.
  1. [post=550974]Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure[/post]

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. [post=552358]Numismatic museum in Peru[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. [post=548403]TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. [post=556584]Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. [post=546536]Another photo question[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Numismatic museum in Peru

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer

I found this [post=556584]post[/post] on "Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

4. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

I found this [post=556584]post[/post] on "Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

5. traumafindr

traumafindr The Seeker of Lincoln

6. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

7. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

8. Peter T Davis

1982 cent census

I found this [post=554808]post[/post] on "1982 cent census" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

9. Peter T Davis

Canadian 5 cent coins

I found this [post=553230]post[/post] on "Canadian 5 cent coins" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

10. Peter T Davis

Mexico 1 Centavo 1927/7

I found this [post=552401]post[/post] on "Mexico 1 Centavo 1927/7" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

11. Peter T Davis

Numismatic museum in Peru

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

12. Peter T Davis

TRIVIA: Maui Trade Dollars

I found this [post=546242]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: Maui Trade Dollars" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

13. Peter T Davis

Fakes: Its not enough to know thy dealer

I found this [post=545375]post[/post] on "Fakes: Its not enough to know thy dealer" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.