CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 13, March, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2009.
  1. [post=550974]Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure[/post]

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. [post=552358]Numismatic museum in Peru[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. [post=548403]TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. [post=556584]Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. [post=546536]Another photo question[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snaz

snaz Registry fever

Numismatic museum in Peru

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

4. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

Another photo question

I found this [post=546536]post[/post] on "Another photo question" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

5. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

How To Post (upload) Photos

I found this [post=66265]post[/post] on "How To Post (upload) Photos" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

6. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

"Dipping, not cleaning"

I found this [post=551299]post[/post] on ""Dipping, not cleaning"" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

7. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

8. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

reengraving Old Coppers - altering coins

I found this [post=552636]post[/post] on "reengraving Old Coppers - altering coins" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

9. HOBBY61

HOBBY61 Senior Member

10. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

11. ryanbrooks

ryanbrooks Active Member

Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure

I found this [post=550974]post[/post] on "Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

12. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

MAJOR barber find.

I found this [post=553378]post[/post] on "MAJOR barber find." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

13. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I found this [post=550974]post[/post] on "Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

14. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Another photo question

I found this [post=546536]post[/post] on "Another photo question" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

15. jgreenhood

jgreenhood Senior Member

What makes a dealer a good dealer?

I found this [post=553578]post[/post] on "What makes a dealer a good dealer?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

16. merlin1066

merlin1066 Senior Member

What makes a dealer a good dealer?

I found this [post=553578]post[/post] on "What makes a dealer a good dealer?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

17. Todd Volker

Todd Volker Member

How to make friends with a bank teller

I found this [post=553007]post[/post] on "How to make friends with a bank teller" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

18. Cucumbor

Cucumbor Well-Known Member

19. PaperDog13

PaperDog13 Member

20. Catbert

Catbert Evil Cat

21. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.